Mephisto Genetics CDLC, 4AM, SL/3BOG & a SL oddity

Doesn’t let ok like a ballsack top one looks like a bud site
Yeah, that's the same one, slightly different angle... just isn't looking like I'm used to, right where id expect first signs of sex and that ain't no white hairs! am holding off... not pressured right now for space, so until it shows for sure... Am seeing hairs one node set up. Also, this is the node I fimmed at, so that could also have played a part.

The 4 assed monkey tossed it's first hairs today sometime...

Yeah, that's the same one, slightly different angle... just isn't looking like I'm used to, right where id expect first signs of sex and that ain't no white hairs! am holding off... not pressured right now for space, so until it shows for sure... Am seeing hairs one node set up. Also, this is the node I fimmed at, so that could also have played a part.

The 4 assed monkey tossed it's first hairs today sometime...
You're probably right that one seems due to the topping I had a manbearalienpig do a very similar thing after I topped her. That part turned out fine at least got an extra nug at the end lol

9214a68b0792af5a811d3685d102901b.jpg

Side note though that same plant sprouted some balls at a different location.... Keep an eye on her!

You're probably right that one seems due to the topping I had a manbearalienpig do a very similar thing after I topped her. That part turned out fine at least got an extra nug at the end lol

9214a68b0792af5a811d3685d102901b.jpg

Side note though that same plant sprouted some balls at a different location.... Keep an eye on her!
Will do, after a real workout with a flashlight and a magnifying glass, am feeling better. Had a rogue hermie years ago... messed up a 10x20 grow... I get real nervous when something looks odd! Other than that, I can't complain at all! Even the freak sour livers is moving along, and I really wasn't
1515723454941574348612.jpg
expecting much from her.

Here we go, DAY 27/23 .
Am going to start with the replacement Sour Livers, as to her late start date. She's 23 days, and healthy. Takes the nutrient line well.
20180115_065945-1.jpg

Next the Sour Livers poly. What can you say? Nice healthy looking, has filled in substantially! Little bit of N tip curl (addressed at bottom)
20180115_065903-1.jpg

How about the SL/3BOG?
20180115_070042-1.jpg
20180115_070057-1.jpg

She's a beast. LST'd over, she's the most sensitive to nutrient levels, with the tip curl most severe in her.

Below, the 4 Assed Monkey. She has a great structure, at this point am envisioning a 9 plant grow of just her.
20180115_070231-1.jpg

that brings us to the CDLC.
She's a squat fat one. Am expecting things to change as they stretch, she's full of compact branches and looks ready to explode. Big maple leaf palms. Just doing her own thing.
20180115_070145-1.jpg

Group shots
20180115_070348-1.jpg
20180115_070336-1.jpg

Ok, the NFTG nute line seems to work well for me, there's a lot to do, so if you don't like spending time mixing stuff....
I am seeing first indications of max feed level, sl/3BOG and the sl poly showing leaf tip curl. By the feed chart provided, am feeding now at the "late veg" level. Backed off 25% last round. All have been LST'd except the CDLC, I think she'd fight back! Temps holding between 78 and 82* and 50ish rH.

Here we go, DAY 27/23 .
Am going to start with the replacement Sour Livers, as to her late start date. She's 23 days, and healthy. Takes the nutrient line well.View attachment 851045

Next the Sour Livers poly. What can you say? Nice healthy looking, has filled in substantially! Little bit of N tip curl (addressed at bottom)View attachment 851049

How about the SL/3BOG? View attachment 851051 View attachment 851052
She's a beast. LST'd over, she's the most sensitive to nutrient levels, with the tip curl most severe in her.

Below, the 4 Assed Monkey. She has a great structure, at this point am envisioning a 9 plant grow of just her.View attachment 851053

She's a squat fat one. Am expecting things to change as they stretch, she's full of compact branches and looks ready to explode. Big maple leaf palms. Just doing her own thing.View attachment 851054

Group shots
View attachment 851055 View attachment 851056

Ok, the NFTG nute line seems to work well for me, there's a lot to do, so if you don't like spending time mixing stuff....
I am seeing first indications of max feed level, sl/3BOG and the sl poly showing leaf tip curl. By the feed chart provided, am feeding now at the "late veg" level. Backed off 25% last round. All have been LST'd except the CDLC, I think she'd fight back! Temps holding between 78 and 82* and 50ish rH.

Very nice update! All is looking sweet.

Here we go, DAY 27/23 .
Am going to start with the replacement Sour Livers, as to her late start date. She's 23 days, and healthy. Takes the nutrient line well.View attachment 851045

Next the Sour Livers poly. What can you say? Nice healthy looking, has filled in substantially! Little bit of N tip curl (addressed at bottom)View attachment 851049

How about the SL/3BOG? View attachment 851051 View attachment 851052

Below, the 4 Assed Monkey. She has a great structure, at this point am envisioning a 9 plant grow of just her.View attachment 851053

She's a squat fat one. Am expecting things to change as they stretch, she's full of compact branches and looks ready to explode. Big maple leaf palms. Just doing her own thing.View attachment 851054

Group shots
View attachment 851055 View attachment 851056

Really like the looks of the CDLC it's a beautiful plant well they all look awesome just she really keeps my eyes ✌️

Back