DIY carbon filter alternative

Reaction score
heyhey
just want to share some tips on getting rid of smell without a carbon filter.
recently i gave up on my carbon filter,including a powerfull extraction fan from my growtent,which was making a lot of noise.the reason was not to draw any atention from my parents and guests that come over sometimes.the growtent is locked on the 1st floor of the house in a small unfinished bathroom,so i used the 4" sewage pipe as a extraction from my growtent directly into the septic tank.got a small bathroom fan that runs all the time. it works great,no smell,less noise.that s all guys

the pipework and tank are maybe action like a speaker box creating more noise.a bathroom with a small extraction fan blowing outdoors is common place and draws no attention,with carbon filter attached get a speed controler to slow it down a lil to.
:pighug:

the pipework and tank are maybe action like a speaker box creating more noise.a bathroom with a small extraction fan blowing outdoors is common place and draws no attention,with carbon filter attached get a speed controler to slow it down a lil to.
:pighug:
probably in some cases they do make more noise,but in my case there is no echo or vibrations in the piping.there is no need for carbon filter,as the smell in the tank covers the smell.in my situation this works great.

i gave up on my carbon filter,including a powerfull extraction fan from my growtent,
Double checking, was the cfm for the filter larger than the inline fan cfm?

Back