Indoor Carbon Dioxide Systems - Cheap and easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do all of these CO2 generation methods (that appear to put out just small amounts) compare to say human metabolism (1 or more persons being in the same room/area) and combustion (say simply burning a few candles)?

Murphy was an optimist........ so although this will certainly work, knowing human nature and people's inability to maintain proper protocols, your offering up a disaster waiting to happen. This concept is fraught with danger, especially if someone plops this in a crowded tent..
Buy a standard CO2 setup, they work effectively and are NOT expensive, I got mine from ebay used for less than $100 with a CO2 monitor included! All these other things, CO2 bags, fermentation, etc, are just Rube Goldberg junk just waiting to cause someone grief.

Murphy is not an optimist. He cant be one. Sorry to say that, but you are living a first world country, where you can get easily whatever you want. You need to think about these questions: How does it feel to live in a first world country after coming from a third world country or vice versa? How different is it? Did it alter your understanding of the world?

If you have no other options like ebay, wallmart or cheap stuff like advanced nutes (yes, they are cheap to get where you live, this was just for an example), then you have to be creative and you need workarounds. You know, growing starts like a hobby. More you grow, more you know and more knowledge brings more desires. Like co2 enrichment. Yes, we want to try it out. No there is no way that we can get it or afford it. If i would live in states , i would not waste my time with DIYing stuff or doing crazy things like co2 enrichment etc. But growing is sooo fascinating, like doing some very hard achievements in video games. This has nothing with greed to do. This is pure desire.

Hey guys we've decided to lock this post based on a recent report about it. There was some debate about the concern of the report, but we found it best since there maybe some questionable or potentially dangerous methods described here that require a level of safety/understanding that many people unfortunately do not possess. While we think the information may still prove useful, we do want to point out the inherent risk of DIY projects, especially involving some of the things described within this thread. As a safety precaution we will lock this thread and hopefully we'll see more updated, proven and documented information on these kind of topics that take safety as a priority. Thank you for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back