Indoor Carbon Dioxide Systems - Cheap and easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive used dry ice as an enrichment a time er two.Ive seen it done all over U tube too and I read about it so id say go for it.

Oh almost forgot sorry Im just wakin up.Turn you fans off as far as exhaust goes as you said just make sure ya leave the inside ones on so you can displace those ever so fun molecules with some leaf flutter.Enjoy its a fun show too.LOL!Foggy Bottom here we come LOL!

I just use yeast,sugar,water as the yeast converts the sugar it releases co2 :) you could then use a bottle two tubes and a air pump to get a nice boost of co2 :)

If you just burn incense in the grow area would it make enough CO2? Because burning stuff makes CO2 right? Or is it carbon monoxide..

If so then it could double over as a CO2 source and smell control?

Trouble is your extraction fan sucks it all out quickly.

Better, if you have the space, to have a room within a room or a box within a box so that you recirculate the CO2-rich air a few times before venting.

steely

If you just burn incense in the grow area would it make enough CO2? Because burning stuff makes CO2 right? Or is it carbon monoxide..

If so then it could double over as a CO2 source and smell control?

That is carbon monoxide!!!!

I see many people here using/trying CO2.What I've read however is, that in order for your plants to actually benefit from high levels of CO2, you need to run higher temps in your grow room. I believe the figure i saw said you need to be at 85 degrees for it to be effective, otherwise, your wasting time and money.

To add my new twist to an old thread- The foam type pieces that the butcher puts under the fresh cuts of meat releases C02 that might actually work in a small closet type grow (fans off) but you have to replace these every few days. But think you have to buy a bunch of them on like amazon or sysco or some food service company. Also, you would need to keep the temps up to 85-90degrees. Would love to know if this works. I have way to big of a room in an old house to try this.

I see many people here using/trying CO2.What I've read however is, that in order for your plants to actually benefit from high levels of CO2, you need to run higher temps in your grow room. I believe the figure i saw said you need to be at 85 degrees for it to be effective, otherwise, your wasting time and money.

You be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back