Outdoor Captcold's Blue AK-47 Photo Grow 2018

I take note for peakseedsBC thanks @912GreenSkell. I dont trust BC bud depot since I read a couple of posts staying that they stole god bud from joti. And yeah I dont think that everything with god bud genetics will be good outdoor in northern climate. Judging buy the buds I had smoke, its dense as f**k.

I dont trust BCBD because i grew a few of their strains!! Biggest letdown in the last decade of growing, was a BCBD Jack Herer!! It was supposed to finish on Oct 15th.....I chopped mine down on sept 20th with zero preflower.....bullshit!! Then the god bud lacking....screw them...there is way better companies to grow!!

Solid growth, getting sun onto them as much as possible.

IMG_20180501_142602_hdr.jpg

look like little muscle plants
That leaf deformation is a trait of DJ Short's Blueberry, the original strain. Distinctive pheno, and a sign of quality . I'm trusting the AK-47 cut in is as good.

They are beefy little gal's. I am so stoked to see where I can get them to this season.

plants are coming along well. Tons of earnest growth, tight internodes, standard dj short blueberry leaf deformation. Point and shoot so far. Might try to keep them in these pots until they go into the ground....weather needs to warm up yet. I'm a few weeks earlier than last year, I'm hoping I can get them out mid May.

Uniformity is excellent, and consistent.

IMG_20180504_173917.jpg

Last edited:
plants are coming along well. Tons of earnest growth, tight internodes, standard dj short blueberry leaf deformation. Point and shoot so far. Might try to keep them in these pots until they go into the ground....weather needs to warm up yet. I'm a few weeks earlier than last year, I'm hoping I can get them out mid May.

Uniformity is excellent, and consistent.

View attachment 902117
Going great. Sun wind and rain, gifts from the canna gods my mentor tells me and she grows monsters that are 2 stories high every season outdoor.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Going great. Sun wind and rain, gifts from the canna gods my mentor tells me and she grows monsters that are 2 stories high every season outdoor.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Okay...instead of asking....instead, can we beg you and your mentor for a pic or two? :D
I loves me some monsters!! :D I grow 'em a fair size, but i keep height down for stealth reasons...instead i make mine really wide

@captcold - The uniformity of the two is exceptional!!

Back