CannaJammin tries Laughing Hyena Seeds - Lil’MOBstar and Mango Stick autos

Day 44 and plants are getting huge! Lots of pistils! Should have some nice buds forming soon! So far the girl is doing a good job taking care of these while I’m on my trip. Thankful! Once I get home I’ll see if I can identify some smells.
IMG_2671.jpeg

Day 48 and Lil’MOBstar and Mango Stick are really filling out on bud sites and production! Just made it back today from my trip. The girl did a good job keeping these going. Mango Stick has some yellow leaves starting from the bottom so I imagine she’s hungry. Will up the EC from 1.25 to maybe 1.4 and add extra bud explosion. Lil’MOBstar looks to have almost twice the bud sites but Mango Sticks appear slightly bigger in size. Very pleased for 48 days.

Lil’MOBstar (Left)
Mango Stick (Right)
IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2761.jpeg

Mango Stick
IMG_2755.jpeg

IMG_2756.jpeg

IMG_2757.jpeg

Lil’MOBstar
IMG_2758.jpeg

IMG_2759.jpeg

IMG_2760.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 56 and they are buzzing right along! Mango Sticks lower leaves started turning yellow and burning a lot. Made the switch from tap water to RO and so far they are loving it! They definitely seem more happy. Planning to drop 2 more seeds of the same genetics in a couple weeks.
Lil’MOBStar has more and more pistils maturing. I believe this one will finish first.
Lil’MOBstar
IMG_2969.jpeg

IMG_2973.jpeg

IMG_2975.jpeg

Mango Stick
IMG_2985.jpeg

IMG_2987.jpeg

IMG_2988.jpeg

Both
IMG_2984.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2977.jpeg
    IMG_2977.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Day 75. Plants are getting bigger really starting to swell up. Mango Stick smells so good definitely running this one again at some point. Might try to top it if I get this pheno again as it seems a smaller yield. Lil’MOBstar on the other hand is really stacking but lots to go. Can’t quite put my finger on the smell. Mostly strong weed smell. Like berry incense. I’ll report back once cured.
IMG_3900.jpeg

Also switching back to 5 gal next grow vs 3 gal.

Mango Stick
IMG_3895.jpeg

IMG_3896.jpeg

IMG_3902.jpeg

IMG_3903.jpeg

IMG_3901.jpeg

Lil’MOBstar
Also has lots of orange hairs. Pretty buds
IMG_3898.jpeg

IMG_3904.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

Looking good man! Just scrolling this page you can really see the size change.

Back