Harvest & Curing Cannabis herb dryer

Reaction score
I do not know if anyone is interested in a herbs dryer, but I will post this anyway. I bought two of them yesterday. I suggested to the company that they should put the dryer on Alibaba.com product page for sale, and they did. If you go to the link to the product that I will leave below, know that you can buy just one unit.I bought mine through Alibaba Trade Assurance and paid for it with my PayPal account. Here is the link
New Food Dehydrator Fd708c - Buy Food Dehydrator,Herbs Dehydrator,Household Food Dryer Equipment Product on Alibaba.com

I do not know if anyone is interested in a herbs dryer, but I will post this anyway. I bought two of them yesterday. I suggested to the company that they should put the dryer on Alibaba.com product page for sale, and they did. If you go to the link to the product that I will leave below, know that you can buy just one unit.I bought mine through Alibaba Trade Assurance and paid for it with my PayPal account. Here is the link
New Food Dehydrator Fd708c - Buy Food Dehydrator,Herbs Dehydrator,Household Food Dryer Equipment Product on Alibaba.com
I gave the wrong link, use this one https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...19.html?spm=a2700.12243863.0.0.2ce83e5f765ePo

I gotta think that buds need to be dried slowly along with curing in jars

Hmmm I just bought a new V2 Herbsnow dryer.
They def serve a purpose.
@arquette did you buy them off allibaba?

Hmmm I just bought a new V2 Herbsnow dryer.
They def serve a purpose.
@arquette did you buy them off Alibaba?
Yes, I bought it off of Alibaba. I started looking for a herbsNOW quite awhile back. I started to piece together information and eventually I found THE MANUFACTURER. I ordered two yesterday from factory. I suggested that they put the unit for sale on Alibaba Product page, and they did.

Back