Canna Bio Autos

Reaction score
First time posting and first time grower.

Id just like to know if anyone has any experience growing with Canna Bio? I planted my LSD-25 seeds in 2x 25gallon fabric pots on 15th December. They both sprouted through on the 18th.

Using a marshydro ts600 light and 2x2 grow tent. I have a carbon filter, 4inch inline fan and 6 inch oscillating fan. Im going for a 24 hour light cycle and maintaining 25⁰C with an ultra flat hanging heater. Humidity is usually around 45/50%

My medium mix is:
30L Canna Bio Terra Plus Soil Mix
7L Perlite
3L Vermiculite
5L Worm Castings

I will be using Canna Bio Vega, Flores & Boost.

Any advice on how much to feed? I see most sites say to half the amount on the bottles for autoflower.

Last edited:
Shouldn't need anything but water for awhile according to the info.
BIOCANNA Bio Terra Plus provides a continuous release of nutrients for the first 4-6 weeks, depending on the type of crop grown
Watch your plants, 4 to 6 weeks along look for deficiemcies and start with 1/3 to 1/2 strenghth watching tip burn

Thanks. Fastbuds created this table for canna bio and autoflowers but i'm not quite sure what the numbers mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211228-131052_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211228-131052_Gallery.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 97
W1, w2 etc. Is the week of your grow, and the numbers indicate how many grams per gallon usually. So mix 1.5 grams rhizotonic and 1.5 grams bio Vega in a gallon of water and that's what you use during week 1. Make sure it's gallons and not liters or something. That's a good starting point.

From their website, great source of info. For the bio vega it states:
  • Shake bottle well before use
  • Dosage: 0.27 fl oz/gal (20 ml/10L) maximum
  • Depending on the container size and the plant size: feed 1 to 3 times each week
  • The diluted nutrient solution does not need to be acidified
  • Feed the diluted solution within 24 hours after mixing
  • Preferred feeding is by hand and over the top of the medium. If drip irrigation is used, always flush the lines after each application to avoid clogging
Seems to suggest 20ml per 10 liters is maximum. 3 gallon is 11.35 liters so if you use 20ml per 3 gallon you should be pretty close without being at their max ratio. You might want to start at 1/2 strength (10ml per 3gal) and work up till you find the sweet spot for your plants. Simple math to mix less or more as you need.

You can scratch all the synthetic nutes and make your life much easier by growing your cannabis 100% organic with Down To Earth dry amendments. all you would need to do is top dress your soil every 2-3 weeks with their 4-8-4 and you will grow nice plants that yield just as good as if you were using synthetic nutes. So much easier!!!

Canna bio isn't synthetic unless you buy the non bio line I've smoked both I grew with the bio line good weed expensive nutrients lol. I used happy frog tho. Great yield I would say just use a half if you see yellowing add more switch nutrients after flower flips. I would use soil to because it's more forgiving if you don't add enough. nutrients it can still find it in soil. The synthetic Canna had an artificial sweet taste where the canna bio was naturally sweet. You should get lots of resin and flavor I just can't justify paying 30 bucks for a small bottle of boost but it works good. If your only doing one plant it probably will last awhile so maybe that's the way to go.

You can scratch all the synthetic nutes and make your life much easier by growing your cannabis 100% organic with Down To Earth dry amendments. all you would need to do is top dress your soil every 2-3 weeks with their 4-8-4 and you will grow nice plants that yield just as good as if you were using synthetic nutes. So much easier!!!
I have dr forest dry amendments here (uk). I have 4-4-4 all pupose and 2-8-4 bloom. I was going to use them but decided to stick with the cannq bio range as thats the soil im using. Youd recommend just using dry amendments then?

I recommend the boost and rhizo still if you have them they won't hurt. You need growth hormone and sugar for resin that might be what's in boost it works great for resin production. But using kelp alfalfa crab shell might be cheaper

Back