Can you train too long?

Wouldent the opposite be true? More even canopy. More air circulation can get through the plants. Or is it the training it self that can cause mold?
I figure there’s going to be more mass in the center of the plant than I usually deal with because Ive always removed this lower growth that I’m attempting to grow, so the mold/mildew was a concern immediately. The canopy will be hopefully even but with much less space between the bud sites than I’m used to so airflow could be a problem. I’ve countered with 2 fans down low around pot level and I put my dehumidifier straight in the tent as well (which also helps keep tent a little warmer). If leaves are overlapping I just cut the fingers that are touching each other, something I’ve always done but am doing much more of now.

I figure there’s going to be more mass in the center of the plant than I usually deal with because Ive always removed this lower growth that I’m attempting to grow, so the mold/mildew was a concern immediately. The canopy will be hopefully even but with much less space between the bud sites than I’m used to so airflow could be a problem. I’ve countered with 2 fans down low around pot level and I put my dehumidifier straight in the tent as well (which also helps keep tent a little warmer). If leaves are overlapping I just cut the fingers that are touching each other, something I’ve always done but am doing much more of now.
Thank you man! Got it.
Iam totaly new to this. But having very fun!
I have a tower fan blowing 24/7.
Edit 50% humidity

Attachments

• IMG_20230124_054802.jpg
    IMG_20230124_054802.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back