Calmag, manganes or leaf septoria? HELP!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can you help identify this issue please? Plant overall looks good but those spots start to appeared, what should I do and what is it?

Plants are 30 days old
Medium is soil dutch pro all mix
Light mars hydro ts1000 at 50cm from canopy
Temp 21-27
Humidity 50-65
Pot 16L
No nutes till end of week 3, start with AB growth (half dose) and calmag since one week

Thanks in advance and happy growing :d5:

Attachments

• signal-2020-10-13-094220.jpg
    signal-2020-10-13-094220.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 55
  • signal-2020-10-13-094206.jpg
    signal-2020-10-13-094206.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
Hi everyone,

Can you help identify this issue please? Plant overall looks good but those spots start to appeared, what should I do and what is it?

Plants are 30 days old
Medium is soil dutch pro all mix
Light mars hydro ts1000 at 50cm from canopy
Temp 21-27
Humidity 50-65
Pot 16L
No nutes till end of week 3, start with AB growth (half dose) and calmag since one week

Thanks in advance and happy growing :d5:

How is your PH? I would have thought that kind of soil would be too hot ... but not seeing over fertilisations signs.
I would guess it's lockout by the PH being out of takeup range..

:pass:

How is your PH? I would have thought that kind of soil would be too hot ... but not seeing over fertilisations signs.
I would guess it's lockout by the PH being out of takeup range..

:pass:
Hi,

I wrote to them (DP) and they replied the following

I am sorry you couldn't find the right information. We are in the process of updating our new website, including the information for the soil bags.

However, I am going to do my best to help you.

The All Mix has the biggest buffer of nutrients compared to our light mix or coco substrates.

The NPK value is 15-10-20 and an additional organic humus fertilizer is added of 7-7-10.

I am not really sure where you found the information "Not suitable for cuttings or smaller plants". The All Mix is definitely suited for cuttings and smaller plants because it already contains fertilizer for the plant. Make sure when you add fresh soil to a pot, that you water it thoroughly the first time (till you see water coming from the drainage). The All Mix is a good choice for growers that like to work with a big buffer.

Let me know if you have more questions.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Ph is around 6.5 and 7, because I read that is the ideal for calmag, is it right ?

Thanks for your advice

Back