Grow Mediums Bush's 2nd Autopot grow

Yep I noticed that last week after reading ur thread about it I decided to finally get it and now can't.

Yeah so I asked Greenleaf today about the redline and MMB. Nope it seems those are gone from their line!!

From greenleaf
"We are phasing out some products are are too similar to other products to make the selection simpler."

Introducing the new @bushmasterar15 lst training pins and guide, most effective and easiest training for your autos you will ever do.View attachment 914910
Man the all look great you Sir are about to have a full bush in there for sure. The 2liter is gonna be up and away any day now. I just started adding the sweet candy to my tank myself. If I followed urs right it equals out to about 2g/gal for urs I think maybe less. U were either will drink that tank dry if u don't watch. Also have u noticed the mega settles well in the tank I stir it like u said then add some more plain water mid week then top it off once a week it's about a gallon a day I noticed. Keep it growing im watching ur every move.
Guess I'll be expecting a bag of these new custom clothespins and few grow books.

The reservoir was just about empty and I'm at day 32 of the autopot grow now so I mixed up 11 gallons to put in the reservoir. I stayed with the 4g/per gallon Megacrop. So the totals for what I added of nutes was 44 grams Megacrop, 14 grams Sweet Candy, 14 grams Redline, and 80mls Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag. I'll get updated pics and post them in the next day or so.

Guess I'll be expecting a bag of these new custom clothespins and few grow books.
LOL yeah u will just ran a new canna cookbook the other day it stresses a lot about using your own homegrown for the canna parts it's a very simple book that is just great. Hey also u can get clothes pins of all sizes at wally world Incase needed different weights for later or earlier stages thanks to you I have several now but it's such a great idea beats string tie'n

She looks like you got the Green Pheno with the Dark Devil? Either way they all look super Nice Bro, I'm soaking this Grow up My autopots are up and ready!!
Your Tent looks awesome Bro✌️
My dark devils didn’t show their dark side until after day 40. I think I’ve only seen the green pheno once before in someone else’s garden.

Day 34 Seed Stockers BlackBerry Gum
0364671fe196ec8b93714aeb2bd212f9.jpg
51ad1980655ada60d9ee36cdb1744ea8.jpg

Back