Grow Mediums Bush's 2nd Autopot grow

Do you have a planned feeding schedule?
So far I was just doing 2g Megacrop per gallon plus Calmag for the first 20 days top watering, I then turned on the reservoir with 5 gallons of 3g Megacrop per gallon plus Calmag, I just refilled the reservoir with 6 gallons bumped up the Megacrop to 4g per gal, 2ml/L Calmag and 8 grams total of Sweet Candy in this. I was going to ask you about when to add in some Redline and about when to use the Mother Monarch.

So far I was just doing 2g Megacrop per gallon plus Calmag for the first 20 days top watering, I then turned on the reservoir with 5 gallons of 3g Megacrop per gallon plus Calmag, I just refilled the reservoir with 6 gallons bumped up the Megacrop to 4g per gal, 2ml/L Calmag and 8 grams total of Sweet Candy in this. I was going to ask you about when to add in some Redline and about when to use the Mother Monarch.

Though GL has the redline listed as a finishing product, i really see the potential in it to run it anywhere from day 30-35 to nearly the end, due to the NPK of 0-5-4. To me it seems like a perfect addition to compensate for the lack of phosphorus in MC. Mother Monarch, due to its intensity should be used with caution for sure!! "My plan" with mother monarch is to use it at around 25%, possibly at most 50% of the recommended strength on autos during flower weeks 5+6. Those weeks it will be replacing the red line for me.

Though GL has the redline listed as a finishing product, i really see the potential in it to run it anywhere from day 30-35 to nearly the end, due to the NPK of 0-5-4. To me it seems like a perfect addition to compensate for the lack of phosphorus in MC. Mother Monarch, due to its intensity should be used with caution for sure!! "My plan" with mother monarch is to use it at around 25%, possibly at most 50% of the recommended strength on autos during flower weeks 5+6. Those weeks it will be replacing the red line for me.
Sounds good, then next reservoir fill will be adding in the Redline and continue. Then toward final weeks switch out to some Mother Monarch at the 1/4-1/2 percentage. Thank you and we'll see how this turns out. I haven't switch over to the GL Calmag plus yet as I'm finishing off the Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag I have that is 0% Nitrogen. So I'm hoping I'm ok with the 4g Megacrop but might drop it down to 3 grams when I start the Redline.

Sounds good, then next reservoir fill will be adding in the Redline and continue. Then toward final weeks switch out to some Mother Monarch at the 1/4-1/2 percentage. Thank you and we'll see how this turns out. I haven't switch over to the GL Calmag plus yet as I'm finishing off the Earth Juice OilyCann Calmag I have that is 0% Nitrogen. So I'm hoping I'm ok with the 4g Megacrop but might drop it down to 3 grams when I start the Redline.

Yes i did see the 2-0-0 on the GL calmag pro. I think once you start to get into the additives(along with the calmag 2-0-0) that you could do very well easing back on the base nutrient. That one of the things i really like about the line in general. Because of the additives available, you have quite a bit of control what you are giving them when.....unless(read below)

Weird...i am looking at the GL website and the Mother Monarch is not on there!! Same with red line!! The only flower additives listed are Bud Explosion (0-23-44), Sweet candy (0-0-1) and Kelp concentrate!!

Yes i did see the 2-0-0 on the GL calmag pro. I think once you start to get into the additives(along with the calmag 2-0-0) that you could do very well easing back on the base nutrient. That one of the things i really like about the line in general. Because of the additives available, you have quite a bit of control what you are giving them when.....unless(read below)

Weird...i am looking at the GL website and the Mother Monarch is not on there!! Same with red line!! The only flower additives listed are Bud Explosion (0-23-44), Sweet candy (0-0-1) and Kelp concentrate!!
I seen a few others also mention that they were gone from the list. Wonder if they are out of stock or have been dropped from the line now.

Yep I noticed that last week after reading ur thread about it I decided to finally get it and now can't.

Introducing the new @bushmasterar15 lst training pins and guide, most effective and easiest training for your autos you will ever do.
Screenshot_20180604-214050.png

Man the all look great you Sir are about to have a full bush in there for sure. The 2liter is gonna be up and away any day now. I just started adding the sweet candy to my tank myself. If I followed urs right it equals out to about 2g/gal for urs I think maybe less. U were either will drink that tank dry if u don't watch. Also have u noticed the mega settles well in the tank I stir it like u said then add some more plain water mid week then top it off once a week it's about a gallon a day I noticed. Keep it growing im watching ur every move.

Introducing the new @bushmasterar15 lst training pins and guide, most effective and easiest training for your autos you will ever do.View attachment 914910
Man the all look great you Sir are about to have a full bush in there for sure. The 2liter is gonna be up and away any day now. I just started adding the sweet candy to my tank myself. If I followed urs right it equals out to about 2g/gal for urs I think maybe less. U were either will drink that tank dry if u don't watch. Also have u noticed the mega settles well in the tank I stir it like u said then add some more plain water mid week then top it off once a week it's about a gallon a day I noticed. Keep it growing im watching ur every move.

Hahaha love it!! :D

Back