Grow Mediums Bush's 2nd Autopot grow

I did the main stem on the Dark Devil as it keeps wanting to stretch. The stem is still very pliable so was easy to just pull it over and the pins holding it down in place. I'm thinking that the silica that is in megacrop helps with that. Last grow with AN they were very hard and woody so wasn't as easy as this time.

Same strains with the MC and AN comparison?

I know silica can make stems stronger and bigger. So stronger should mean it can withstand more force from a bend via a tie down or a pin. But I would have thought silica would make a stem stiffer, not more flexible.

Have you got a good close-up picture of a pin on the main stem?

Same strains with the MC and AN comparison?

I know silica can make stems stronger and bigger. So stronger should mean it can withstand more force from a bend via a tie down or a pin. But I would have thought silica would make a stem stiffer, not more flexible.

Have you got a good close-up picture of a pin on the main stem?
These are all different strains then my first grow. I'll take some pics later with closeups.

Day 45 Seed Stockers BlackBerry Gum
a6db0d115831bc50628389f416389bef.jpg

So far my reservoir fills have been 11 gallons at a time so with the Megacrop I've been at 44g, Redline 14g, Sweet Candy 14g, plus 70mls Earth Juice Oily Can Calmag. This fill I added 2g of Mother Monarch. Will see how it goes.

Ok, I'm going through 11-12 gallons in my reservoir every 6-7 days now with the 4 Autopots. I've dropped the Megacrop down to 3g/gal, 1.2g/gal Sweet Candy, 1.2g/gal Redline, .25g/gal Mother Monarch and 5mls of Drip Clean on this res fill.

Back