New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

20180117_183229-jpg.852233
battles-jpg.852235
20180117_234424-jpg.852234

Damn that's a line-up!

And may i say, kudos on your big cohones !!! 3 xl strains in autopots in a 4x4.
I feel for the poor Double Grape, she will have to compete in one of the most crowed tents on AFN !! :pighug:

:crying:

I will be following with intent, since as u know we rock kidda the same setup (mine being 3x3) :headbang:

:pass:

Last edited:
Ok today the seeds got put into their pots. Soaked seed in cup of water and they all cracked showing small tap root in just 24 hours. I rewatered the coco with CalMag, Voodoo juice and put a spoon of Mykos mixed in the spot where seeds went. Now to wait on sprouts.

Clean looking set up. Maybe I missed it but what brand coco and fertilizer do you use? That line up too, should be a great run.
Sorry I'll reupdate the first post. I'm using Canna Coco bricks and Nutrient line is Advanced Nutrients (mix between Hansbricks/Tangs feed schedule) Earth Juice CalMag, and House and Garden Drip Clean for the res.

These were a freebie so trying them out in the Solo Cup.
Pyramid Seeds
Genetics Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa
Parents AK-47 x Bubble Gum x Ruderalis
Flowering Time 7-8 weeks from seed to harvest
THC 18%
CBD 0.8%
Yield (Indoor) 550 g/m2
Yield (Outdoor) High
Height (Indoor) 40-110 cm
Height (Outdoor) Short
Available as Feminized seeds
CBD:THC 1 : 22.5
One of my grows from the beginning of 2017 was Anubis from Pyramid Seeds, Wembley x Somango (photo). Was a pretty good strain.

Ok today the seeds got put into their pots. Soaked seed in cup of water and they all cracked showing small tap root in just 24 hours. I rewatered the coco with CalMag, Voodoo juice and put a spoon of Mykos mixed in the spot where seeds went. Now to wait on sprouts.
This is my favorite part, waiting for babies!
:woohoo:

Back