Indoor Bushmaster Grows with Jean-O Genetics & FTG Infinity Boards

Thanks, I’m nervous about this as I watched videos on different shoulder surgeries and replacements. Not sure how bad this is going to be for me or just a walk in the park.
My aunt has had multiple shoulder surgeries just makes sure you follow what the doctor says and don't over do things. She kept reinjuring her shoulder because she never let it heal properly. I got my fingers crossed for ya n good luck I hope it makes things better.

Day 1 after surgery. The nerve block has worn off and now the pain is starting. Hope to keep it at bay.
A5E8A205-3525-4F5B-A97D-36DF398BB0D6.jpeg

Here we go today is Day 6 and yesterday at day 5 from sprout popping above coco they were fed 500ml half strength Megacrop nutrients. Still have couple more feedings at day 10 will be 1L and day 15 will be 1.5L each before the reservoir gets turned on at day 20 for the autopots. I’m also waiting on a new oscillating fan to show up as my other one still works but doesn’t oscillate as gear stripped.
IMG_1269.jpeg
IMG_1270.jpeg
IMG_1271.jpeg
IMG_1272.jpeg
IMG_1273.jpeg

Here are some day 12 photos Strawberry Rootbeers in the back of tent, think WTF is on right front and left front is Voodoo but could be wrong. Just fed them at day 15 with 1.5L nutrients. Should be ready to hit the reservoir on day 20. Then smooth sailing as long as the aqua valves stay working. I had one last time that was sticking and not allowing the tray to fill. I’m calling it as we have calcium and minerals from our well water.
IMG_1410.jpeg
IMG_1411.jpeg
IMG_1412.jpeg
IMG_1413.jpeg
IMG_1414.jpeg

Okay here we go they are day 18 now. We’ve filled the reservoir full and have a submersible wave maker to keep things stirred up. I’ll turn the autopot trays on at day 20. Also put in a new oscillating Vivosun Aerowave E6 fan in my tent as my other blizzard fan quit oscillating. This one is quiet, has decent power with having 5 different speeds you can manually adjust with button control. If I got the growhub to plug fan into then I could’ve used their app to control it over Bluetooth/Wi-Fi. We will see how this one holds up over the other different brands I’ve tried.
Also if your on the fence about trying @Jean-O Genetics hop off and get you some. Everything I’ve run and shown here close to 1 1/2-2 years have been top notch. My biggest ever autoflower was the original Rootbeer Float for a single plant grown in autopot with coco coir netted me 2.75 pounds dried/cured stabilized at 58% humidity. It took over my 4x4 tent. (Feed Me Seymour) is what came to my mind as she continued to grow.
Strawberry Rootbeer #1
IMG_1539.jpeg

Strawberry Rootbeer #2
IMG_1540.jpeg

Voodoo
IMG_1541.jpeg

What the Fuck
IMG_1542.jpeg

Tent shot
IMG_1543.jpeg

Aerowave E6 fan I’m using now
IMG_1549.jpeg

Okay here we go they are day 18 now. We’ve filled the reservoir full and have a submersible wave maker to keep things stirred up. I’ll turn the autopot trays on at day 20. Also put in a new oscillating Vivosun Aerowave E6 fan in my tent as my other blizzard fan quit oscillating. This one is quiet, has decent power with having 5 different speeds you can manually adjust with button control. If I got the growhub to plug fan into then I could’ve used their app to control it over Bluetooth/Wi-Fi. We will see how this one holds up over the other different brands I’ve tried.
Also if your on the fence about trying @Jean-O Genetics hop off and get you some. Everything I’ve run and shown here close to 1 1/2-2 years have been top notch. My biggest ever autoflower was the original Rootbeer Float for a single plant grown in autopot with coco coir netted me 2.75 pounds dried/cured stabilized at 58% humidity. It took over my 4x4 tent. (Feed Me Seymour) is what came to my mind as she continued to grow.
Strawberry Rootbeer #1
View attachment 1611404
Strawberry Rootbeer #2
View attachment 1611405
Voodoo
View attachment 1611406
What the Fuck
View attachment 1611407
Tent shot
View attachment 1611408
Aerowave E6 fan I’m using now
View attachment 1611409
Looking amazing as always bud. I can't wait to see the Strawburried Kush as I'm calling it now. I had one I was testing outdoors and a racoon ate it so I'll have to wait till my next grow to get to check it out..

Here we are at day 29. All feeding from reservoir 1tsp/4grams per gallon @Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop 1part nutrients. I also have their 2 part but just easier only having to measure once. I’ve have very successful grows over the past years using their products and will keep using them as long as I can still get their products. The 2 plants in rear of tent are the @Jean-O Genetics Strawberry Rootbeer (Strawburried Kush the renamed strain) front right is Voodoo & front left is What the Fuck. I’ve done some fan leaf trimming to open them up along with my LST style using wooden clothespins. I still have 2 more plants to trim/LST but I can only do so much at a time before I start hurting.
Strawburried Kush #1
IMG_1812.jpeg

Strawburried Kush #2
IMG_1813.jpeg

Voodoo
IMG_1814.jpeg

WTF
IMG_1815.jpeg

Group shots
IMG_1816.jpeg
IMG_1817.jpeg

How I LST with clothespins
IMG_1818.jpeg
IMG_1819.jpeg

Here we are at day 29. All feeding from reservoir 1tsp/4grams per gallon @Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop 1part nutrients. I also have their 2 part but just easier only having to measure once. I’ve have very successful grows over the past years using their products and will keep using them as long as I can still get their products. The 2 plants in rear of tent are the @Jean-O Genetics Strawberry Rootbeer (Strawburried Kush the renamed strain) front right is Voodoo & front left is What the Fuck. I’ve done some fan leaf trimming to open them up along with my LST style using wooden clothespins. I still have 2 more plants to trim/LST but I can only do so much at a time before I start hurting.
Strawburried Kush #1
View attachment 1614802
Strawburried Kush #2
View attachment 1614803
Voodoo
View attachment 1614804
WTF
View attachment 1614805
Group shots
View attachment 1614806View attachment 1614807
How I LST with clothespins
View attachment 1614808View attachment 1614809
Looking amazing! Its very nice to see the phenotype differences between the 2 Strawburried kush. The taller one looks to be heavy on the RBF side of the cross and the other shorter squat plant looks to be leaning towards the SK side of the cross. Also seeing a side by side of the VooDoo and its cousin the WTF is cool this is something I haven't done yet. WTF was crossed from the VooDoo and the What's My Name which is a taller more lanky cultivar. The WMN is very stable and seems to have a large influence on crosses if something is a fast flowering plant and not a very aggressive grower I know I can hit it with the WMN and it will add vigor and more time to the veg it also likes to add density to flowers in most every cross. Looking forward to seeing how these turn out for you! Nice Job...

Back