Indoor Bushmaster Grows with Jean-O Genetics & FTG Infinity Boards

Some photo sprouts up and clone’s transplanted outdoor. Have 3 rows of the 30 gallon grow bags spaced out. The sprouts will get moved to 2 gallon pots to continue growing in the greenhouse till little larger and moved out with the rest.
IMG_0327.jpeg
IMG_0328.jpeg
IMG_0261.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg

Little update on the @Jean-O Genetics grow that finished. I’m just weighing dried bud with a humidity of 55-62 by my hydrometer no popcorn larf even thou that is still useable.
Double Bubble Trouble 560 grams/19.75 ounces
Blue Dog 216 grams/7.62 ounces
Guesstimate now as I can’t find my paper I wrote these down on
Cream Cheese 6 ounces
Haze CBD 5.5 ounces

With all that work put in, I guess you're feeling pretty active! Have you healed up well? I just picked up some new Jean-O seed myself. Always a treat, easy to grow. I am really looking forward to Wild Thing. I'll have to pay attention and see what yours likes to do.

With all that work put in, I guess you're feeling pretty active! Have you healed up well? I just picked up some new Jean-O seed myself. Always a treat, easy to grow. I am really looking forward to Wild Thing. I'll have to pay attention and see what yours likes to do.
Yeah but I’m going back in for my shoulders now waiting for second MRI to check against my previous one. My feet have healed up good and happy with the outcome of those surgeries

Well not sure how well I’m going to be able to keep this up but will try my best. My second MRI showed torn bicep/tricep muscles, torn tendons and rotator cuff. So I go in for shoulder reconstruction surgery on Monday. I’m trying to get the indoor tent going. I’ve cleaned out tent, buffering coco coir now and have @Jean-O Genetics Voodoo, What The Fuck and Strawberry Rootbeer soaking.
IMG_1091.jpeg

Well not sure how well I’m going to be able to keep this up but will try my best. My second MRI showed torn bicep/tricep muscles, torn tendons and rotator cuff. So I go in for shoulder reconstruction surgery on Monday. I’m trying to get the indoor tent going. I’ve cleaned out tent, buffering coco coir now and have @Jean-O Genetics Voodoo, What The Fuck and Strawberry Rootbeer soaking.
View attachment 1603944
Good luck with the surgery! You are going to be half cyborg by the time they are done wrenching on ya.

Good luck with the surgery! You are going to be half cyborg by the time they are done wrenching on ya.
Thanks, I’m nervous about this as I watched videos on different shoulder surgeries and replacements. Not sure how bad this is going to be for me or just a walk in the park.

Okay I had the seeds soaking in the little cups with water and squirt of hydrogen peroxide. At about 16 hours I checked on them and seeds were all split opening with one Strawberry Root Beer that already had a 1/4” tap root floating. So filled up the autopots with my buffered coco coir and placed each seed roughly 3/8” deep. Readjusted my timer for lights to run a 16/8 schedule. I’m finding with running all 4 FTG Infinity boards my plants were starting to droop at the 16hr mark. So hitting the plants Daily Light Integral at that time, no use to spend more money on electricity. If I had the new boards with dimmers then I could adjust them to 50% power and stay with the 18/6 schedule. So 3 days from planting the soaked seeds they’re above ground and looking good. Have 2 gallons of Megacrop 1/2tsp or 2 grams per gallon premixed to feed them over the next 20 days before the reservoir gets filled to take over.
IMG_1178.jpeg
IMG_1177.jpeg
IMG_1176.jpeg
IMG_1175.jpeg
IMG_1174.jpeg

Back