Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

I was gifted seeds direct from the fields of Morocco. I bred one plant to have more seed. If you'd like Moroccan hash plant, look for Ketama seed, can't remember who was them.
@pop22 I spent some time in Ketama 20 odd years ago.Got my first Hash lessons.Only made bubble since, but want to do some Rosin. Especially after being introduced to the UK concentrate scene through Allstrains Coffeshop. I certainly have my fingers crossed for a freeer cannabis culture. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with the plates. Tag me in when you do an update Pop. Laters

Will do! As my press is outdoors, it will be after the heatwave lol! 93F here right now and next day or two even hotter!

@pop22 I spent some time in Ketama 20 odd years ago.Got my first Hash lessons.Only made bubble since, but want to do some Rosin. Especially after being introduced to the UK concentrate scene through Allstrains Coffeshop. I certainly have my fingers crossed for a freeer cannabis culture. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with the plates. Tag me in when you do an update Pop. Laters

Big up GN ! New model on the horizon with even more output. So 2 g a watt in soil should be possible ?
spill the beans bunny whats the info cant see anything on the site ?

Back