Outdoor BudsLovers first guerilla run

Here is the moby dicks on day 1
image.jpeg

My mum loves using those biodegradable cardboard pots after its above ground she puts the cardboard pot straight into the final pots and with this method it builds a strong root base
I like it as well, i dont need to take them out the pot just putting in the final pot and once its wet, roots can come through easily, so i think its less stress. But have to be carefull with watering because its dryin' out with ease

I like it as well, i dont need to take them out the pot just putting in the final pot and once its wet, roots can come through easily, so i think its less stress. But have to be carefull with watering because its dryin' out with ease
Yeah that's what she said I was shocked that the roots grew through it

Auto Chronic
Getting really huge now.. I thought she stopped but boys... She is around 140cm now, i think because last week was really rainy and it helped her growing but she should stop soon.
Buds developing started
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hey your auto Chronic is looking amazing. Did you have to spray it with any bug spray and if so, what kind?
Thank you mate, no im not useing anything luckily havent got any problems with bugs

ok thanks, That is the best looking auto I have seen in a long time. She is so healthy! No bug damage to the leaves and she is huge!

ok thanks, That is the best looking auto I have seen in a long time. She is so healthy! No bug damage to the leaves and she is huge!
Thank you dude, yeah thats a very nice gentics i got her sister indoor she is 94cm tall
You can check her in my second grow journal, link below in my signature.

Shes loving it :p
Yeah, she really enjoying the sunshine :D

Back