Outdoor BudsLovers first guerilla run

120cm is a monster!! Well done man! I am very antsy to hear about the moby dick and the sweet seeds black cream!! Great growing so far. Any lover of buds is a friend of mine! ;)

120cm is a monster!! Well done man! I am very antsy to hear about the moby dick and the sweet seeds black cream!! Great growing so far. Any lover of buds is a friend of mine! ;)
Thanks for the stopping by bro! Yes she definitly is. I hope she will devlelop nice buds ;) she has a sister indoor, 93 cm!

Its not often you get to see monster autos outdoors, so great job! Good luck on bud formations!! Are you in full sun?

Its not often you get to see monster autos outdoors, so great job! Good luck on bud formations!! Are you in full sun?
Thank you bro!! she is hide between little trees, but most of the day getting sun. Once a snail wanted to eat her but i catched and it bends in half and she started to grow while she was leaning i think that helped to her, to be a monster :D

Okey we have new lifes, moby dicks broke the ground today.
And the jack herer and the darkdevil is germinated so they are going to the soil, im out of from coco :/

Last edited:
Auto Chronic
Guys this chronic looks just really amazing in the nature. She loves it!
Day 47
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Thats a 1,5l bottle next to her.

Back