Rate my journal

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks guys! They are still drying/curing for abit. Well I fucked up my timelapse, bad. Like not postable. My equipment had so many problems that I can't produce the final video the way I wanted.

But, now that all is harvested and down, I will soon have a final video up, but it's not gonna be much guys, just so you know haha. Still, I had an awesome time with this grow comp. I'm really happy to be able to take part. And the weed is FUCKING AWESOME. I love the taste, and the high. More info in final vid :)

Thanks guys! They are still drying/curing for abit. Well I fucked up my timelapse, bad. Like not postable. My equipment had so many problems that I can't produce the final video the way I wanted.

But, now that all is harvested and down, I will soon have a final video up, but it's not gonna be much guys, just so you know haha. Still, I had an awesome time with this grow comp. I'm really happy to be able to take part. And the weed is FUCKING AWESOME. I love the taste, and the high. More info in final vid :)
sorry to hear about the final vid and your timelapse brotha, im anxious to hear a smoke report on this beautiful stuff!

Here's a few pictures I took during/after harvest.

1019161714a.jpg
1019161752.jpg
1019161844a.jpg
1019161847.jpg
1019161847a.jpg

Back