Rate my journal

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's up everyone? Day 28 of the FASTBERRY TRIO!
They seem a little short and a little too warm/too much light I think. Not my best grow, but still very exciting PURPLE! Ha maybe I'm just so used to photoperiods that I can't remember my auto technique. Regardless, here is the 28 day update, and I hope everyone is having a blast in the comp so far!

SUP YALL! Guess what day it is! UPDATE DAY!

So these little bitches starting to look awesome and purple. Have grown a lot since the last update!
2 purple, 1 not showing any purple traits at all. It's all good. Hmm only about another month to go!

SUP YALL! Guess what day it is! UPDATE DAY!

So these little bitches starting to look awesome and purple. Have grown a lot since the last update!
2 purple, 1 not showing any purple traits at all. It's all good. Hmm only about another month to go!

mmmmmm purple!!!! nice bro!:d5::pass:

THANK YOU ALL! Been going through a couple things, haven't been as active as I've wanted to during this comp! Plus I've decided this is the wrong time of year to grow for me! Oct - June is primo time :)

Anyways, here we have the FASTBERRY TRIO at day 49! Can you believe it? Only a few more weeks to go!

Back