Extraction BUBBLE BOWLS INTRODUCTION

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello Autoflower Network! I would like to personally introduce to you, the BEST and EASIEST extraction equipment in the industry, BUBBLE BOWLS!:headbang: This set of bowls, for taking your trim and making dry ice hash! So fast, so easy and clean up is a breeze! We have testing on its way and keep an eye on this thread for some great canna extraction for making concentrates! Here is their website and a video for your viewing pleasure!:drool:

https://bubblebowlkits.com/

hey everyone this is your boy db003 dropping in to say hi to bubble bowls and to all my fellow extraction heads

I got my bubble bowls yesterday I will be reviewing them soon once I go get some dry ice next week so stay tuned

003.JPG

If shaking just to press would the 160 kit be adequate.

where is this coming from? The shipping is so..much

@Bubble Bowls :toke: Hey man, welcome back! :welcome: :smokeout: ... it's been a while indeed,... Wow, you got burned out in Paradise last year? :frowny: I'm very sorry to hear that mate, what an utter shit-show that was,... But you're alive! :whew:... and so is the bizz!
Let's see if we can breath some life back in here.... @Cultivators ...everybody....
:greencheck: BB is offering a 20% discount, using the code DISCOUNT at the web site! :thanks:

I use mine every season on and off to process my trim, and I still love it! Nothing keeps the terp's rich and intact like DI hash :thumbsup:
I just made a run last week-->
h1.jpg
h2.jpg

These are Pineapple (SeedStockers version, really Rosenthal's SuperBud), Strawberry Amnesia, and Psicodelicia.... The Psico was "lost" in the freeze for 4 years, and even then, while the terps are pretty flat (never was a stinker to begin with), the quality is excellent as you see, actually on all of them! This is the first time I've had 3 in a row made such gooey tarry stuff, as you see in the parchment paper they have that wet-look :drool:.....Can you believe this is the 120+90micron stuff combined?
All three are almost like budder when heated, unsmokeable raw in a pipe, way too melty! Luck of the draw I know,.... Contrarily, I have had some cultivars that were un-hash-able, just to dry-sandy to adhere properly :shrug:

One trick I have adopted: break the DI down into small chunks, 1inch or less... It really helps reduce the pulverizing effect and keeps less greens out of the kief if you shake a bit too long or hard....

Cheers BB, I hope we can drum up some bizz for you - :d5:

@Bubble Bowls :toke: Hey man, welcome back! :welcome: :smokeout: ... it's been a while indeed,... Wow, you got burned out in Paradise last year? :frowny: I'm very sorry to hear that mate, what an utter shit-show that was,... But you're alive! :whew:... and so is the bizz!
Let's see if we can breath some life back in here.... @Cultivators ...everybody....
:greencheck: BB is offering a 20% discount, using the code DISCOUNT at the web site! :thanks:

I use mine every season on and off to process my trim, and I still love it! Nothing keeps the terp's rich and intact like DI hash :thumbsup:
I just made a run last week-->
View attachment 1326444View attachment 1326445

These are Pineapple (SeedStockers version, really Rosenthal's SuperBud), Strawberry Amnesia, and Psicodelicia.... The Psico was "lost" in the freeze for 4 years, and even then, while the terps are pretty flat (never was a stinker to begin with), the quality is excellent as you see, actually on all of them! This is the first time I've had 3 in a row made such gooey tarry stuff, as you see in the parchment paper they have that wet-look :drool:.....Can you believe this is the 120+90micron stuff combined?
All three are almost like budder when heated, unsmokeable raw in a pipe, way too melty! Luck of the draw I know,.... Contrarily, I have had some cultivars that were un-hash-able, just to dry-sandy to adhere properly :shrug:

One trick I have adopted: break the DI down into small chunks, 1inch or less... It really helps reduce the pulverizing effect and keeps less greens out of the kief if you shake a bit too long or hard....

Cheers BB, I hope we can drum up some bizz for you - :d5:
What’s up old friend.

Sooooo what is a bubble bowl? Lol

Back