Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba Cheese Auto.

scally420

who you trying to get crazy with ese?
Reaction score
Thanks to @HSO-Mark i'am gonna be growing Bubba Cheese Auto its two of my favourite strains combined it should be tasty!
IMG_20180725_101828_573.jpg

Nice to see that the seeds landed safe and sound and you certainly got this diary started very fast, thanks mate :pass:

Bubba cheese auto as you know combines 2 legendary strains and I can't wait to see how she does in your hands :pass:

Thank you for getting this going so fast mate, you trully are a man of your word :thumbsup:

Good luck with this grow @scally420 . As always I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest brother :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Nice to see that the seeds landed safe and sound and you certainly got this diary started very fast, thanks mate :pass:

Bubba cheese auto as you know combines 2 legendary strains and I can't wait to see how she does in your hands :pass:

Thank you for getting this going so fast mate, you trully are a man of your word :thumbsup:

Good luck with this grow @scally420 . As always I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest brother :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
Cheers mark,I'll get the Master Kush going as soon as I can i'am thinking about throwing them in autopots and doing a scrog.

Cheers mark,I'll get the Master Kush going as soon as I can i'am thinking about throwing them in autopots and doing a scrog.

Now that sounds interesting :pass:

It's nice to try different techs with new strains this way you will find the best method for the specific strains :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

14 days in and a nice health looking bubba cheese auto :pass:

Possibly showing some signs of distress on those leaves? May be heat or nutrient related?

I'm going with heat :thumbsup:

What's your thoughts on this mate @scally420 ?

Kind regards

Mark..
I was thinking I might have gotten a hot batch of soil,my temps are good and its only been getting a very light feed for a few days.. I'll be keeping a close eye on it and if it's not looking good I'll pop another one!

I was thinking I might have gotten a hot batch of soil,my temps are good and its only been getting a very light feed for a few days.. I'll be keeping a close eye on it and if it's not looking good I'll pop another one!

I think you bang on mate :pass:

She will adapt to the soil and all new growth will look lush :bong:

I'll keep dropping in mate as this auto adventure progresses :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back