Grow Room Bonzai Bitches

thats day 30 by the way. shows you how much height you lose when top them. my auto ultimates are still only 21" and theyre not gonna get any taller if i can help it : )

nice video.nice lil plant,big leaves and nice structure.
better than the lanky things im doin.il be shocked to get 5g off em.

:pighug:

nice video.nice lil plant,big leaves and nice structure.
better than the lanky things im doin.il be shocked to get 5g off em.

seen someone get over 3oz from a 16oz cup so figured it must be possible to get an oz from one of these. ill never get it with tomato feed like but i dont think a half oz is an unreasonable goal.

mr sparkle and smorf are 2 growers to check out for small pots and small places.habitual does well with small pots to.
some super talented guys round here can grow big in eggcups,i aint one of em.think il be going back to 3&6L airpots after this.
good luck.

image.jpeg
well mrs miagi is recovering well from her topping at last. growth is really slow and showing some deficiencies but shes looking good all things considered. theres 8 wee main colas and shes pretty solid for her size. aww shes a fun wee experiment like. keeps me entertained : )
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
....... and..... ive fucked it! bollocks. shouldve known better but thought id be ok. she was getting awfy yellow on the new growth so gave her a foliar of calmag and brassinolide (a growth hormone) and left her in a very shady spot i thought id get away with under my dp-a/u. who ill point put recieved several 550w led lights on foliars with no problem before i was told not to. an impossible to kill strain like ive tried numerous times. who was it that ended up with plants like this actually? @guerillagrower#65 it was you with the mad twisted leaves eh? what was the outcome of that. was it the hydro nutes or were you doing what ive just done lol.

:woody:
This is the outcome of that plant lol
7da9bed94c03f4fd1276f1764e0f06df.jpg
f5cf1ed878390ad4cefa3111153803f1.jpg
7e9715d4e400137791a6f62d919e060c.jpg
528ba7e8f7e68096899c76abdaf5253e.jpg
506948b3f4c94df38befea6ebd0e4323.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
HOLY FUCK MATE !!! WOW !! are you havin me on? thats fuckin awesome man well done!! i mustve lost track of your journal, sorry man. jesus i cant get over that i thought she was fucked for sure. you deserve some sort of "dark horse" badge for that one like. :slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody: seriously man im fuckin well impressed with that. superb mate im so happy for ya. kudos.

HOLY FUCK MATE !!! WOW !! are you havin me on? thats fuckin awesome man well done!! i mustve lost track of your journal, sorry man. jesus i cant get over that i thought she was fucked for sure. you deserve some sort of "dark horse" badge for that one like. :slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody: seriously man im fuckin well impressed with that. superb mate im so happy for ya. kudos.
You should see the size of the next 2 .....2.5 ft plus branches everywhere ....3 ft across its actually scaring me a bit haha .....its super smoke as well ,really crystally,reckon anther 2 weeks and she will be a fatty ......urs are looking huge as well,that should give u a decent crop ,ive no bonzais but i do have a pot with any cutttings or brakeages in it ....until it dies i will keep watering them [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

@guerillagrower#65 is this one youre talkin about aye? thats scary man. what was it that caused it??
ill catch up on your grows tonight man. got a rare hour on the xbox comming up so gotta split lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 115
  • image.png
    image.png
    511.8 KB · Views: 129
  • image.png
    image.png
    544.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Back