Grow Room Bonzai Bitches

@guerillagrower#65 did you ever get round to popping another one?
I didnt as it was about 2 weeks behind ,and was saving what i had for staggering a grow,my rooms kinda busy at the moment ,6x11liter pots at 3 different stages and my 2nd lot are taking over compared to the first lot...but stroke of fortune a member on here won a good amount of seeds and wanted to swap.....but he won so many hes offered me a uk aid drop of some different strains ......proper gent

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I didnt as it was about 2 weeks behind ,and was saving what i had for staggering a grow,my rooms kinda busy at the moment ,6x11liter pots at 3 different stages and my 2nd lot are taking over compared to the first lot...but stroke of fortune a member on here won a good amount of seeds and wanted to swap.....but he won so many hes offered me a uk aid drop of some different strains ......proper gent

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
definately mate. not many folk would be nice enough for that. ive got some stone dragons and mango auto fems on the way courtesy of afn. be a while before i get round to them tho. itl take a lot to pull me away from anything other than dutch passion in my gro tanks aswell. ive got room for one other in soil tho so just gonna swap and change that one round to see if i can find anything else worthy of the gt space. gonna try make some more space in the attic once this ones down aswell so maybe manage to get another big on on the go somewhere.

Hey man my white train never sprouted, ended up being bad soil. I had two other sprouts up in the same soil and never grew, just runted and yellowed. Malibu Baby Bu's soil, guess it was a bad bag?

I won some moonstone portals on 420 as well, waiting on them to run a few with the space I have in the tent. I also have new mephistos ready to go if I get impatient. I have a new batch of soil working and I'm gonna give the bonsai another go once the moonstones arrive :pass:

well thats mrs miagi recovered from her topping and chopping abuse now so what do we do???......
yup, thats right. TIE HER UP!!! first round of ponytailing today. ill leave her like that for about 5 hours then take it off. tomorrow ill spin her 180 and do it again and give her a first dose of nutes.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 108
Hey man my white train never sprouted, ended up being bad soil. I had two other sprouts up in the same soil and never grew, just runted and yellowed. Malibu Baby Bu's soil, guess it was a bad bag?

I won some moonstone portals on 420 as well, waiting on them to run a few with the space I have in the tent. I also have new mephistos ready to go if I get impatient. I have a new batch of soil working and I'm gonna give the bonsai another go once the moonstones arrive :pass:
good lad, thats what i like to hear. got my dragons delivered yesterday. gutted ive got such a small tent like, wont get to try them out for ages : (

good lad, thats what i like to hear. got my dragons delivered yesterday. gutted ive got such a small tent like, wont get to try them out for ages : (

Got your dragons, eh? Very nice. Looking forward to mine, I have maybe room for one or two. Have to start em under the t5 at 12/12 if I do.
Here's a runt turned bonsai LOL shes about 28 days old now. Stunted her the first week. Was gonna just cull it but she's coming back strong now and I can't do it.

Bonsai runt Sour Stomper, guess she fim'd or topped herself, side branch is now taller than main

Got your dragons, eh? Very nice. Looking forward to mine, I have maybe room for one or two. Have to start em under the t5 at 12/12 if I do.
Here's a runt turned bonsai LOL shes about 28 days old now. Stunted her the first week. Was gonna just cull it but she's coming back strong now and I can't do it.

Bonsai runt Sour Stomper, guess she fim'd or topped herself, side branch is now taller than main

my photo blue cheese done that on my first grow,was my best yielder. it grew like it was 2 plants and was the only one out of the 8 you could smell outside the room. stunk my whole house out heavy. wont be growing that again lol

Back