Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds presents the 2023 Welly Boot Competition

She definitely does.....I'm really surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ she's doing a great job....
Thanks babe ๐Ÿ˜œ I told you I knew what I was doing after watching you ๐Ÿ˜˜ this is only the beginning babe ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sex
It's a girl!
PXL_20230729_185348532.MP.jpg
PXL_20230729_185352757.MP.jpg
PXL_20230729_185358423.MP.jpg

Allright allright, I'm late to the party as usual... but... I REMEMBERED TO GO GET A WELLY TODAY SO.....

BOMBS AWAY!
BOOT1.JPG

It's a size 6uk/8us tall rubber womens. Only one at the local thrift, missing it's mate so they gave it to me for $1! Going to run a Seedstockers Gorilla Cookies Auto in coco coir with MegaCrop 1-Part.

BOOT2.JPG

Allright allright, I'm late to the party as usual... but... I REMEMBERED TO GO GET A WELLY TODAY SO.....

BOMBS AWAY!
View attachment 1619546

It's a size 6uk/8us tall rubber womens. Only one at the local thrift, missing it's mate so they gave it to me for $1! Going to run a Seedstockers Gorilla Cookies Auto in coco coir with MegaCrop 1-Part.

View attachment 1619547

BOMBS AWAY!
View attachment 1619546

View attachment 1619547
Shit...

BOMBS AWAY!
View attachment 1619546

View attachment 1619547
@Mrs.InkAddict I told you we shouldn't of gave away our recipe... lol... bud I'm here for you need anything on Mc just ask...I got it down...

BOMBS AWAY!
View attachment 1619546

View attachment 1619547
I've been waiting on you...

@Mrs.InkAddict I told you we shouldn't of gave away our recipe... lol... bud I'm here for you need anything on Mc just ask...I got it down...
You gave it away a long time ago babe smh ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ whereโ€™s my tape lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿค

Back