Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds presents the 2023 Welly Boot Competition

Well I'd say @Mrs.InkAddict boot is killing mine...mine has a nice structure but hers is just going beast mode....View attachment 1619285View attachment 1619286
Wait a minute wait a minute- are you saying what I think you’re saying …. You just said mine as in your wifes mama boot is going beast mode - so it’s official than right that I can grow a beast like you babe 🤔 and it’s still going to grow - I better get those yoyo’s so I’m ready , and better make more room for her . If you all could see the smile on my face right now !! Because I’m taking it as my husband just ate his words from the beginning lol 😝 I love you so much though and I learned all this from you ❤️

What's crazy is the less soil in her boot...but we should of done the same strain...thats why are plants are different looking....
Don’t back track your statement, we picked seeds at the same time so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wanted one of yours my love 😍 and I don’t need a lot of soil to grow a beast obviously lol 😝

Wait a minute wait a minute- are you saying what I think you’re saying …. You just said mine as in your wifes mama boot is going beast mode - so it’s official than right that I can grow a beast like you babe 🤔 and it’s still going to grow - I better get those yoyo’s so I’m ready , and better make more room for her . If you all could see the smile on my face right now !! Because I’m taking it as my husband just ate his words from the beginning lol 😝 I love you so much though and I learned all this from you ❤️
Won't need yo-yo’s

DAY 27

SCHWAZZE BOOT
20230729_022922.jpg

Mama boot this morning- wanted to show her off again she’s doing amazing , hubby is going to have to make room for me between this boot and my other babies growing .
66084092-B140-49E3-B276-D78A93676D13.jpeg

Back