Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds presents the 2023 Welly Boot Competition

Yup! @pop22 taught me that in my very first grow.
A lot of organic practices still work well when using MC at low levels. I feed every watering at 500 to 550 total(including water) ppm once the plant is well established. I add my liquid surfactant to every watering also. Still do your normal microbes also. SST's still work well. .......... By mentioning the SST's I just realized that was one good tool I didn't use at the beginning of this grow to help with their problems early on. No damn idea why I didn't utilize it......... Anyway, anything that stimulates microbial activity, it's still a worthwhile thing to do.
MC will undoubtedly veg extremely well and carry most well through flower. If you have especially Hungry Girl in flower, as I currently have, I have used my homemade FFJ and BAS blue gold flower. Both fairly readily available to the plant quickly . I'd rather do that along with a bit of molasses then add bud candy or something like that.

If I were at the end of the grow I sure would be doing this right beside you guys! I was at Wally world the other day looking at rubber boots!:funny:
Go to a thrift store...I got ours cheap...

Oh they dropped right on your forehead....tea bag
Again … when they can reach my forehead than by all means until than baby bull balls 🤫

Again … when they can reach my forehead than by all means until than baby bull balls 🤫
4C6668A2-27E1-4F35-AE76-C2A4AAD97D79.png
@InkAddict$

Back