Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

Ahh, I just assumed it was the same application rates as cs. :coffee2:
Not according to the information in the attached file :drunks:
I've also made a couple of bud shots from the older ladies. They are a poppin'.
Auto Night Queen n°1 - day 45
1649847393238_small.jpg

Miss Night Queen n°1 is absolutely full with bud sites and they follow the entire branche, so yeah...it's lookin' guuuuud:hump:
Auto Night Queen n°1 - day 45
1649847393241_small.jpg

Auto White Widow - day 45
1649847393246_small.jpg

1649847393251_small.jpg

1649847393254_small.jpg

I've also got the results of yesterdays SCROGing...before I took the pictures I removed a couple of fanleaves and shoots which remained underneath or wouldn't gonna make it.
1649847393222_small.jpg

1649847393232_small.jpg

As you'll be able to see in the time lapse (25fps@48h) they recovered nicely after the tucking. I see these holes growing shut in a couple of days. What do you guys think? Please enjoy.:thanks:

And remember...Have fun with what you do!!

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Attachments

• HOW-TO Make and Use Silver Thiosulfate Solution(STS) for FeminizedCannabisPollen.pdf
    623.3 KB · Views: 28
Interesting bit about mixing the pollen into flour.

Interesting bit about mixing the pollen into flour.
It is a nice read which I found on the interweb, so the kudoz go to someone else :slap:
For today I've only got a couple of bud shots as my back is killing me, couldn't stay in that position for very long.
Auto Night Queen - day 47
1650029492921_small.jpg

The smell inside the tent is wonderful and as you can see some of those preflowers are swelling up which is a call to me to try that lady out for a test run.
1650029492927_small.jpg

1650029492933_small.jpg

The White Widow has stopped growing so the only expansion expected from her will be in the buds. According to the information found on Dutch Passions website the plant will expand while packing up bud which is fine by me :coffee:
Auto White Widow - day 47
1650029492936_small.jpg

Auto White Widow - day 47
1650029492939_small.jpg

This only leaves me with the time lapse from the last 48 hours. Please enjoy :pop:

Regards,

Looking good mate .
I feel you're pain as I to suffer back issues from crushed discs in my lower back and neck.
I make my strains for the purpose of pain and inflammation relief. If it can knock out an elephant then it's for me. Lol .
Take care mate and I hope you feel better soon:pighug:

Looking good mate .
I feel you're pain as I to suffer back issues from crushed discs in my lower back and neck.
I make my strains for the purpose of pain and inflammation relief. If it can knock out an elephant then it's for me. Lol .
Take care mate and I hope you feel better soon:pighug:
Thanks mate!!
Which strains of yours help the most against the pain?
And thank you @St. Tom for the rep :cheers:

Thanks mate!!
Which strains of yours help the most against the pain?
And thank you @St. Tom for the rep :cheers:
My SOS is a good one for most of my ailments . LECTER and DEADITE also do the trick. To be honest most my strains will be a perfect match for most medical user's. I will get some new genetics out to you when they are ready. SOS will be at the top of the list and coming you're way. :thumbsup:

My SOS is a good one for most of my ailments . LECTER and DEADITE also do the trick. To be honest most my strains will be a perfect match for most medical user's. I will get some new genetics out to you when they are ready. SOS will be at the top of the list and coming you're way. :thumbsup:
Thanks mate! I also had good results, pain wise with the Port & Stilton. This one will surely be grown again and hopefully I can get some serious amount of seeds from her so I can return the favor to the donor :thumbsup:

Thanks mate! I also had good results, pain wise with the Port & Stilton. This one will surely be grown again and hopefully I can get some serious amount of seeds from her so I can return the favor to the donor :thumbsup:
OK, thinking while under heavy medication is ok, but I need to write every good idea down before I forget :wall:
I've made up my list today of what I'm gonna grow and of course the two gifts from @Antonio_DutchPassion (Auto Test and Auto Euforia) will be among them. The other ones will be kept a secret until the time comes to show the world... :muahaha:

Alright...upup and away...
1650201369083_small.jpg

1650201369085_small.jpg

1650201369088_small.jpg

1650201369091_small.jpg

1650201369094_small.jpg

1650201369097_small.jpg

1650201369099_small.jpg

1650201369332_small.jpg

1650201369338_small.jpg

And to finish off todays post. Another time lapse. speed = 25fps, duration = 48 hours. Enjoy!! :thanks:

Regards,

Your plants are beautiful !
For my second grow I consider using bio tabs but not in autopots.
However, on their website there are not that much of detailed tutorials, even their videos are really short.
I wish they put out a tutorial for autos, aimed to us beginners lol
There isn't much difference in growing an auto or a photo with BioTabs. The difference is in how deep you put the BioTabs themselves. In a clip Karel tells us it's better to wait with the second BioTab until flowering begins, but I found this dangerous because of the chance I damage some roots while pushing the BioTab in the ground. So I pushed one BioTab about 5 cm deep and the other 10cm deep. Both on opposite sides in the corner.

Back