Seed Stockers Bob's attempt at Wedding Glue - Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge 2021

Still no sign of life... Just had to add a bit of water as the edges of the cup where a bit dry. Wouldn't want to create dry pockets don't we :thumbsup:
20211111_094524_small.jpg

Afterwards I put the humidity dome back on to create the perfect environment for hatching...

Its what the rest of the world thinks of us lmfao, just like the Germans have Das Boot!

I drank from "Das Boot" a couple Oktoberfests ago..... Let me tell you.... the "normal" boot is something like 2L. I think it's just over 6 regular bottles. So yeah, a $4 6-pack to drink all in one go. I really mostly remembering thinking how heavy 2L of beer was! And don't break the boot!

A good comparison - the "small" on the Left at about 1L or 3 beers, and on the right the "normal" or "regular" frickin gigantic 2L aka 6-pack in a glass. Of course we got the "normal" size! We were "Americans" and where's the large size? So we thought....
tmg-article_default_mobile;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

Hey everyone,

The Wedding Glue hasn't emerged as of yet. even the root tip that looked so fluffy in the previous picture isn't fluffy at all...
If I don't see any growth in the next couple of days I'll have to start over.
I know, it's probably impatience from my side, but I think I should have sterilized the coco before I sowed the seeds. Saw a little fungus gnat flying around in the tent this morning...

False Start. I'm starting over!
The hatched seed has died and wilted completely.
I've put some of the coco in the microwave to sterilize it and a new Wedding Glue seed has been put into a small glass...
Lets keep our fingers :goodluck: that I've done it right this time... :thumbsup:
20211115_100757_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Ten hours have past and this seed reached the bottom of the glass.
I refilled a cup with the sterilized coco and sowed the seed... Wish me luck friends :goodluck:
20211115_203440_small.jpg

False start, but ready to go at it again!!! :woohoo1:

Back