Grow Mediums Blumat XL Automatic WAtering for House Plants

Blue, I'm completely sold on auto pots! A 2 pot system would be perfect. But be ready for BIG plants, so choose your genetics carfully. I've got a monster Blue Dragon in one now, can't wait to see how she finishes, she's looking like a 1 pound plant to me!

Hey pops - nah, i didn't bother in the end, seemed like too much of a faff and too much uncertaintly!

I'm probably going to go for a 2 pot Autopot system with the passive bottom feeding and 20 litre rez.
Hopeing that should keep 2 plants a live and allow for once a week visits!

I've seen quite a bit of success with them .... and think you use them right?? :D

QB tent pic2 -6-26-2017.jpg
are you asking a 1 pounder in autopots? Probably. My big Blue Dragon turned out to be a male............lol! But I'm got some beasts of photo periods in them now, and if the tent doesn't give me a pound, I did something wrong!

Any growers here done that?

View attachment 771948 are you asking a 1 pounder in autopots? Probably. My big Blue Dragon turned out to be a male............lol! But I'm got some beasts of photo periods in them now, and if the tent doesn't give me a pound, I did something wrong!
Is that a no pest strip in your tent?

Let me know how well that works for you. Got a buddy with spider mites and he is trying all the organic methods of control.

In a tent, I use Captain Jack Dead Bug. Its a soap with a bacteria that kills many pests. Now here's the extreme part but it works, it even worked in my greenhouse. Take down the lights and clean them good I use a cloth dampened with 70% isopropyl alcohol. While the light remain out of the tent, I get in my shorts, hook up a garden hose to the washing machine faucett, and spray the plants using a spray head set to a moderate spray pattern and hose the plants good. I then clean up the water with a wet and dry shop. Put lots of fans on the plants to dry them quickly if in flower. You won't see another mite the rest of the grow and can sterilize the tent, etc when done.

Let me know how well that works for you. Got a buddy with spider mites and he is trying all the organic methods of control.

Back