Indoor Blueberry cookies

So what the problem like i said you cant get enough run off i aim for at least 25 to 50% run off the more the better in coco trust me i put 10 litres in my pots and get 5LTR run off my plants are way better then if i only get a dribble of run off i water twice a day

So what the problem like i said you cant get enough run off i aim for at least 25 to 50% run off the more the better in coco trust me i put 10 litres in my pots and get 5LTR run off my plants are way better then if i only get a dribble of run off i water twice a day

Yeah right. First time I watered by hand it was about half a litre less then what went in. I'm just trying to find that happy medium. I'll get them running out tomorrow haha

I fed to run off. Turns out the 2 smaller ones did run off yesterday, just a very delayed run off. The big one hadn't. So it 4 litres where the other 2 got 3 and plenty of run off.
20230703_170610.jpg

So nothing much else has changed. Got my WiFi hygrometer but unsure how accurate it is. It's saying my tent is much cooler then what I believe it is. Humidity probably isn't far off but not sure if I've placed it in a bad spot or what but it's reading different to the fan sensor aswell as the cultiv8 hygrometer. 

The low spot is where I had the door open as feeding.
20230704_204225.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704_211218_Govee Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230704_211218_Govee Home.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 1
So nothing much else has changed. Got my WiFi hygrometer but unsure how accurate it is. It's saying my tent is much cooler then what I believe it is. Humidity probably isn't far off but not sure if I've placed it in a bad spot or what but it's reading different to the fan sensor aswell as the cultiv8 hygrometer. 

The low spot is where I had the door open as feeding. View attachment 1610751
They looking ok :thumbsup:

Getting the environment right can be a real challenge bro. You need to mix the cold incoming air with the air inside to warm it up, but in the meantime you also need to extract all the spent air and humidity the plants expel. While doing that keeping the temperature and humidity in the right zone...

If you want to test out your sensor, the best thing todo is place a analog mercury type thermometer next to the sensor and compare. The humidity is a bit more work, but can be tested as follows. Take ordinary table salt and fill a small shotglas or something with it 3/4 of the way up. Next, wet the salt until it can hold no more water. You'll see the water start forming on the bottom of the shotglas. Place the shotglass with the salt in, inside a plastic bag and place the sensor next to it. Close off the bag with a clip or something and wait.

In the example below I have NaNO² selected, which I use as a replacement for them Boveda packs. But I digress...above that is NaCl, which is the table salt. It should have a humidity of 75% between 20°C/68°F and 40°C/104°F.
Satuarated Salts.png

So after half an hour you can check the humidity inside the bag and if you are between the above temperature and you are reading 75%, then that means your reading is A-ok. If it reads, ie. 72%. Then you know you need to add 3% to every measurement. Some more expensive models have a calibration of some sort, but it always works like the example above.

Well that's annoying. I checked my data through the night and noticed things were getting cold. Turns out I had my timer switching the lights off for a period of time over night. Fixed it now and God knows how long that had been doing it for. 

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705_030716_Govee Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705_030716_Govee Home.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 2
Getting the environment right can be a real challenge bro. You need to mix the cold incoming air with the air inside to warm it up, but in the meantime you also need to extract all the spent air and humidity the plants expel. While doing that keeping the temperature and humidity in the right zone...

If you want to test out your sensor, the best thing todo is place a analog mercury type thermometer next to the sensor and compare. The humidity is a bit more work, but can be tested as follows. Take ordinary table salt and fill a small shotglas or something with it 3/4 of the way up. Next, wet the salt until it can hold no more water. You'll see the water start forming on the bottom of the shotglas. Place the shotglass with the salt in, inside a plastic bag and place the sensor next to it. Close off the bag with a clip or something and wait.

In the example below I have NaNO² selected, which I use as a replacement for them Boveda packs. But I digress...above that is NaCl, which is the table salt. It should have a humidity of 75% between 20°C/68°F and 40°C/104°F.
View attachment 1610786

So after half an hour you can check the humidity inside the bag and if you are between the above temperature and you are reading 75%, then that means your reading is A-ok. If it reads, ie. 72%. Then you know you need to add 3% to every measurement. Some more expensive models have a calibration of some sort, but it always works like the example above.
Thats a whole lot of science haha

Back