Outdoor Blueberry Automatic

A

angelopoulosm

Week 2 ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3979.jpg
    IMG_3979.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 99
I can't wrap my head around all that information.Looks like your stem is a little stretched.Get more lights on that girl or move them closer.You might want to take another pic of plant and pot,and give us more info,lights,soil,size of pot,nutes etc.

That's a bit tiny for week two, can you give us an in-detail about your grow?

Hello guys...
Well, this is my first grow, its an outdoor one...
I am getting all setup for an indoor grow and I bought a pack of nutes which i was planning to use on the outdoor ones.
I was buying soil and this guy gave me a bio soil and said I wouldn't need nutes for 8 weeks.
It's sort of an experemental first grow.

You think its small thought right?

Ah, that explains it. Auto's like to be started indoors. Auto's also don't like to be started in soil with nutrients in them. They're very sensitive and it can overwhelm and stunt them. Your seedling doesn't look burnt/overwhelmed but it's also not going to get very big at this point. Keep going with it, you'll still get some decent bud if all pans out.

Welcome to the AFN. Hit us with all the info on your grow so we can follow along and help. That's what it's all about.

Hello guys...
Well, this is my first grow, its an outdoor one...
I am getting all setup for an indoor grow and I bought a pack of nutes which i was planning to use on the outdoor ones.
I was buying soil and this guy gave me a bio soil and said I wouldn't need nutes for 8 weeks.
It's sort of an experemental first grow.

You think its small thought right?

Welcome mate! I'm doing pretty much the same as you (first grow, starting indoor to move outdoor greenhouse). What system light you're gonna use for your indoor starting?

Hey :)

I'm also on week 2 of an autoBB so it will be really interesting to keep an eye on your grow. Good luck and keep it cool.

man everytime i see someone starting a different strain, i think to myself, "gosh, that sounds so good" haha. blueberry auto, yeah, def may be my next adventure, after the other 5 strains i told myself id do next..anyhow, welcome to afn, great site especially in the help aspect, im only a month in, and im ion's away from where you are right now. theres so much to learn, such a blast, so buckle up, its gonna be a fun ride!

Thank you all guys! :)

So my led unit arrived today, thats for my indoor grow, has to switches on, manufacturer says blue for veg, red for bloom, or both on, depends on how much eletricity you want to save.
Do you recommend both on?

Back