Blue Mystic 6weeks/3days, Gray/Brown Isolated Patches [Sugar Leaves]

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
cannabis
Problem:
Isolated gray/faint brown patches, primarily if not completely isolated to the sugar leaves.

Medium/grow method:
FFOF with 20-30% more perlite. pH 6.6

Feed and supplements used:
Started FF Growbig at week 3. On the 3rd week started at 3/4 teaspoon GrowBig and ended up slightly burning tips on the older growth [never spread, stayed on the older growth on the bottonm]. On the 4th week went down to 1/2 teaspoon/gal Grow Big - all seemed to be well from that point on. Also on the 4th week I introduced BigBloom at 2 tablespoons/gal. On 5th week I introduced TigerBloom at 1/2 teaspoon. On 6th week I fed BigBloom at 2 tablespoons/gal, 1/2 teaspoon/gal GrowBig, 1/2 teaspoon/gal TigerBloom.

**All these were given every other watering. Watering every 5 days or so. Watering now ever 4 days or so.

Water source:
Currently 1gal distilled, bought from the grocery store.

Strain/age:
Blue Mystic Auto [Nirvana], 6week/3days, Flowering

Light used:
ViparSpectra 600w LED

Climate:
78-79F, 30% RH, fan breeze over top of canopy.

Additional info:
I just noticed these spots today. Were really hard to see under any sort of lighting [fluoro, LED] barely noticed them. They appear to be only up near the top of the plant.

Fiiiiigures this would happen well into flowering.. hahah

haaaaalllp

4 (2).jpg
5 (2).jpg
6 (2).jpg
7.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg

are the new leaves yellowing?
could be cal mag...
but I hear terrible things about this foxfarm soil.. then I see FD lmao..
but best bet is to tag a doctor..
@Eekman @Duggy ... does duggy do this lmao??
and of course .... @Waira

somethings def. buggin out
and from what I hear/see those LED's make them require a little extra

are the new leaves yellowing?
could be cal mag...
but I hear terrible things about this foxfarm soil.. then I see FD lmao..
but best bet is to tag a doctor..
@Eekman @Duggy ... does duggy do this lmao??
and of course .... @Waira

somethings def. buggin out

Thanks for the reply dude. I have GH CaliMagic 1-0-0. Come to think of it I forgot to put this in the first post but I actually fed her yesterday - 1/2 teaspoon/gal of calimagic, cut out the FF Grow Big. Just fed her the 1/2 teaspoon of CaliMagic, 2 tablespoons of BigBloom, and 1/4 teaspoon of TigerBloom.

Looks healthy overall so I wouldn't be too worried. Keep giving the calmag...:thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate it.

So it shouldn't be a problem if I up the calmag from 1/2 teaspoon to a reg dosage of 1 teaspoon then from now-on? Thanks for the help.

Phosphorus ??? You got any full plant pics mate

I'll continue to feed the FF TigerBloom, so I should probably up it a bit then? Thanks, I appreciate it.

Back