New Grower Blue dream

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Haze
This will be my first journal so yesterday I started a Blue Dream auto from Humbold . It's in the paper with some white widow fungi to get her started .I have put her on the warming plate and will give it a few days to pop . It's supposed to be a 60 day finish so we will see.

Nice one @Snowbear bear in mind she will probably an extra couple weeks than that. Most breeders underestimate the finishing time.
Subbed for the journey
:pass:

This will be my first journal so yesterday I started a Blue Dream auto from Humbold . It's in the paper with some white widow fungi to get her started .I have put her on the warming plate and will give it a few days to pop . It's supposed to be a 60 day finish so we will see.

Mine was ready to chop roughly at day 80.

19024466_557335011322215_1750467924_o.jpg

It's supposed to be a 60 day finish so we will see
Don't necessarily count on that being the time to finish as Breeders/Vendors up sell their products like all the rest in the consumer purchasing universe. Its usually a good idea to think in terms of a couple extra weeks past stated due date.

Nice one @Snowbear bear in mind she will probably an extra couple weeks than that. Most breeders underestimate the finishing time.
Subbed for the journey
:pass:
Looking at other grows I think your right it's going to be around 80 days .

Day two opened up the tissue this morning for a quick check she had popped , the tap root was already over two cm long and the pilot leaves were out . She is now in a 3 gallon cloth pot with canna terra pro medium. Pre watered the pot with filtered water ph 6.5 . I also put a small sprinkle of the white widow fungi to help the roots . I have her under a LED 300watt light at the moment , I'm not sure if that's to strong but at the moment it's the only spare I have .

Day three the first true leaves have shown I'm struggling a bit with temp at the moment as we are having a really cold snap . But the Blue Dream seems happy enough .

Attachments

• IMG_0328.JPG
    IMG_0328.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 66
Good luck on your 1st grow journal!

Back