Indoor Kalini Asia, Quick Caramel XL, Red Hot Cookies, Pineapple Express, Bubble Bomb, Quick Gorilla photo

Ganjaholickz

Clandestine Kamikaze
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg, BigBazooka, BCN PP, COOKIES, Cherry bomb, Banana Kush, Blue Bubbles, Quick Gorilla, Zkittlez, Crystal Candy XL, quick sherbet, red hot cookies, pineapple express, caramel, bubble punch crit
I did always a special journal in each of the breeders seperately but Ill try to post them together this time and then just do smoke/grow review in breeders single forums instead of full grow that will now be here. next grow I'll just change the title to active strains...

Sooo another grow going on, 2nd under mars hydro ts1000. @MarshydroTina
60x60x170 (100cm max usable) ds60
biobizz light mix in 7,6L airpots
jungleindabox nutrients+ata root
60% rh
temps 24 day 21 night
lamp 60cm from plants, 75% dimmed. will up to 100% tomorrow

Blue Bubbles (Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly) Mephisto Genetics freebie .. @stan_mephisto
day 7
Blue Bubbles day 7.jpg

Banana Kush Anesia Seeds This is second seed therefore 5-6 days younger then others (although first seed germinated as well she developed only cotyledons but no true leaves .. Ill keep her for another week and she either dies or will go to the 2l bottle and upload her then.)
counting this as day 1
Banana Kush day 1.jpg

Crystal Candy XL Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Apolo
day 7 strongest plant so far
Crystal Candy XL day 7.jpg

Zkittlez Fast Buds @Fast Buds Heather loved that taste and quickness ;)
day 7
Zkittlez day 7.jpg

fingers crossed and Ill see you next week.
:smokeout:

Nice bud will be following for sure.

week 2
day 14 (7 for the BK)
Really busy with work lately and life probably saw that and said yeah mate Im gonna add some more shit because why not....
Thank god that girls didnt start to smell already, my exhaust was doing some really weird noises lately and it started to get unbearable so I ditched it. Tried my backup tt100 but as it wasnt used in about year or so, its fucked as well and that noise was even more deadly... So I decided that Im not gonna buy the same I got (pk100 2speed) but Im going to buy new one with EC motor with speed dimmer and solve my night noise issues hopefuly for good... But it will come on monday .. so right now Im back at 75% dimmed qb, half open tent without exhaust just with two clip fans ..
Hope I wont stun the girls much with all those changes past three days.
Anyway, here they are. got their second ata bcuzz rootstim today. They will ge one more, then 1x ata soil booster and first silica via foliar feed.
They also got their first ponytail session yesterday, next one tomorrow and Ill start to leaf tuck a bit in the mean time till the LST time.

Banana Kush
day7
Banana Kush day 7.jpg

Blue Bubbles
day 14
Blue Bubbles day 14.jpg

Crystal Candy XL
day 14
Crystal Candy XL day 14.jpg

Zkittlez
day 14
Zkittlez day 14.jpg

and all 4 ;)
all 4 day 14.jpg

see you next week ;)
:smokeout:

week 3
LST, ponytailing, leaftucking week
next week theyll get their first feed at 1/2 strenght ..

Banana Kush : day 14, vigorous growth last week. looking forward to what she'll show ;)
Banana Kush day 14.jpg

Blue Bubbles day 21
sex showed : day 19
Blue Bubbles day 21.jpg

Crystal Candy XL day 21
sex showed at day 15, Im guessing she'll be a bonsai girl ;)
Crystal Candy XL day 21.jpg

Zkittlez day 21
sex showed day 17

Zkittlez day 21.jpg

and all girls together ;)
all 4 day 21.jpg

week 4
Flowering is here ;)
they got their first nutrients. pretty awesome growth last week, esp. banana kush. I must say Im already in love with this genetics.
I did last "hard" lst, I bent them so they are all 25 cm high, 45 cm from the lamp atm... from now on it will be just minor branch placement management ;)

Banana Kush day 21 - preflowers showed : day 17
Banana Kush day 21.jpg

Blue Bubbles day 28
Blue Bubbles day 28.jpg

Crysta Candy XL day 28
Crystal Candy XL day 22.jpg

Zkittlez day 28
Zkittlez day 28.jpg

and all four girls ;) BTW Im quite surprised how similar ZKITTLEZ and CRYSTAL CANDY xl looks .. ID even say its a same strain if I wouldnt know its a different breeder. ;) looking forward when/if some changes will appear.

anyway lovely week. Stay safe and happy growing friends. :smokeout:
all 4 day 28.jpg

Last edited:
almost ending week 4, day 33
just a lil update for you as I probably wont be able to update over the weekend ... so just in case ;)
left back - right back
front left - front right

Crystal Candy XL - Zkittlez
Banana Kush - Blue Bubbles

all 4 day 33.jpg

@Ganjaholickz Damn man! These ladies are going hard! Lovely to see! Gonna watch this to the end and best of luck!
Thx a lot growbro :pass: I hope I wont dissapoint :deadhorse: but Im quite happy with the canopy atm so fingers crossed
:headbang:

Back