Nutrients Bloom Fertiliser suggestion

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, newbie here. Got a small tent with a well doing Trident special (got as a freebie from mephisto) 300w vipraspectra and Autopot 15liters system.

Medium is a Biobizz light mix-all mix mixture and so far (week 6) i just used 2 biotabs into the soil. blloming is starting and the plant is quite full of bud sites, wondering if in the next weeks i could add some liquid PK fesrtiliser into the Autopot reservoit to boost the blooing and get more yelds. I would prefer to stay on the Organic side ...

Any suggestion wellcome, and thanks for this amazing forum, learning so much just reading you guys !

cheers

Hi Everybody, newbie here. Got a small tent with a well doing Trident special (got as a freebie from mephisto) 300w vipraspectra and Autopot 15liters system.

Medium is a Biobizz light mix-all mix mixture and so far (week 6) i just used 2 biotabs into the soil. blloming is starting and the plant is quite full of bud sites, wondering if in the next weeks i could add some liquid PK fesrtiliser into the Autopot reservoit to boost the blooing and get more yelds. I would prefer to stay on the Organic side ...

Any suggestion wellcome, and thanks for this amazing forum, learning so much just reading you guys !

cheers
hi pal welcome i grow in auto pots but coco @Slowmo is the man for biotabs i be-leave i tagged him in for you

Welcome ! :bighug:

i can see u have been lurking for a while... :greenthumb:

in flower ... i turn off the autopots for ½ a day ... this allows you to do a topfeed of about a 1l of anything u like .... :thumbsup: organic or not (also useful for cal/mag) ;)

I use the biotab, bio PK 5-8

I don't like mixing anything in rez

:pass:

Welcome ! :bighug:

i can see u have been lurking for a while... :greenthumb:

in flower ... i turn off the autopots for ½ a day ... this allows you to do a topfeed of about a 1l of anything u like .... :thumbsup: organic or not ;) (also useful for cal/mag)

I use the biotab, bio PK 5-8

I don't like mixing anything in rez

:yeahthat:

I differ slightly in that I turn them off for a day or a day and a half, and when their individual pot tray is dry, I add 2 litres of Biotabs Bio PK mix into the individual trays so they bottom feed it. You can actually watch them suck it up it's that fast! Amazing.

I'm with Mr Mo, I don't put anything other than water in the main res :thumbsup: :pass:

I differ slightly in that I turn them off for a day or a day and a half, and when their individual pot tray is dry, I add 2 litres of Biotabs Bio PK mix into the individual trays so they bottom feed it. You can actually watch them suck it up it's that fast! Amazing.
:thumbsup:

hmmm .... i like the 2l feed vs 1l ...

how often u do this, once a week ?

:thumbsup:

hmmm .... i like the 2l feed vs 1l ...

how often u do this, once a week ?

About every 5 days mate. A bit more often than weekly generally.

Also be careful on the per/ml of Bio PK as I mixed a little tester at 10ml/litre (I've seen people use this) and the EC was rather high! 2-5ml/L seems good?

Also be careful on the per/ml of Bio PK as I mixed a little tester at 10ml/litre (I've seen people use this) and the EC was rather high! 2-5ml/L seems good?

i have mixed at max 2-3 as on the bottle... seems plenty strong ! ... 10ml wow , asking for trouble ! :crying:

conversion error maybe ?

i have mixed at max 2-3 as on the bottle... seems plenty strong ! ... 10ml wow , asking for trouble ! :crying:

conversion error maybe ?

I dunno man, seemed intentional as he worked up to 10! And he got a bumper harvest of fire weed! Skills @Ryker604 :bow:

I think it was something like 3.1 EC with my background water at 0.8 with 10ml/L !! :clapper: :greenthumb:

I dunno man, seemed intentional as he worked up to 10! And he got a bumper harvest of fire weed! Skills @Ryker604 :bow:

I think it was something like 3.1 EC with my background water at 0.8 with 10ml/L !! :clapper: :greenthumb:

Haha, thanks dude :d5:. Personally, I do a day, day and a half dry cycles like @hippy71 but I top feed them with a Bio PK mix (volume depends on my approximation of how much they drink daily, last grow that was around 4L so I would water with 3 L !).

I think that I saw @Duggy doing BioTabs and using 10mL/L Bio PK and I was like what the hell. Got to the conclusion that BioTabs recommended value for BioPK is for daily waterings. As I add Bio PK every 5 days, I start at 5ml/L and work my way up to 15mL/L - plants in the last grow sucked that up with no problems.

Plants in the current grow are now at 10mL/L and they don't mind.

Maybe I'm wrong with this but plants don't show any sign of toxicity or nute burn so I'm still going with it.

:2cents:

Wow Guys thank you very much for your answers ! as a newbie i don't think out the box but indeed make sense to switch off the autopot and feed her straight, i ll buy now the Biotabs pk and try watering from top.

Here is she, she got a little burn on top as i left her alone a little too long :) as seedling she was pretty ugly, twisted leafs etc.
looks like she recovering well, any other tips are most then welcome...Thanks guys !

IMG_20180224_125841255.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20180224_125841255.jpeg
    IMG_20180224_125841255.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 246
Back