Indoor Blk. Northern Lights Auto by A-Train

Reaction score
Hello again AFN.... im running a few BLK strains. The second is Northern Lights Auto.....

Heres the setup and feed..

5 gallon pots filled with Promix HP

Started under the Amare Solar Eclipse 250 and will be flowere under the Amare Solar Eclipse 450UVB

Day 1 to day 5= Roots Excellurator Gold

Day 5 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Sensi Grow A and B / B52 / Rhino Skin 2ml/L - Vodoo Juice

Day 20 to day 30 = 2ml/L - Sensi Grow A and B / cal/mag / Sensizyme / Rhino Skin 1ml/L - B52 / Liquid W-8

Day 30 to day 35 = 2ml/L - Sensi Grow A and B / cal/mag / Vodoo Juice / Rhino Skin 1ml/L Liquid W-8

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B / cal/mag / Massive / Vodoo Juice / Rhino Skin 1ml/L - Liquid W-8 .5ml/L - Mammoth P

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B / cal/mag / Massive / Sensizyme 1ml/L - B52 / Liquid W-8 .5ml/L - Mammoth P

Day 45 to day 55 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B / cal/mag / Massive / Finisher 1ml/L - B52 / Liquid W-8 .5ml/ - Mammoth P

Day 55 til finish = 3ml/L Herculean Harvest each watering except DENSE days

Green Planet DENSE = 2 Grams/L applied 3 to 5 times between day 55 and chop on water only day during flush with at least 3 days between applications

RECHARGE - 1 time weekly applied at double strength from sprout til chop

SLF100 - applied with RECHARGE one time weekly at 5ml/gal from sprout til chop

Last edited:
Only a day or so old. No germ problems with Blk. Lets see how this one plays out...

Northern Lights Auto

downloadfile-4.jpg

My first grow that I harvested 3 days ago contained two BLK Amnesia Auto and they turned out nice. A friend is harvesting 3 NL Autos and 1 NYC Diesel Auto from BLK and they are all looking really good, so I'm really interested how yours are going to turn out.
Subbed, good luck :thumbsup:.

Good to hear man and thanks for dropping in my friend. You know what kinda yield per pla t he is looking at with NL?
Harvest is probably around friday, so I'll let you know what kind of results we are looking at [emoji6] . Most of his grows were BLK White Widow Auto, which seem pretty consisent as the yield would clock around 100g dry using Autopots with Biotabs and a 600 W hid or more.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Back