Black outline on my CDLC

Is it an autoflower or photo.. I'm seeingn signs of over watering and I'm a rookie. If its an auto and 2 months old it should have started flower by now..must be a photo..looks droopy but looks like you have the feeding worked out better. Double check ph and ec both going in and coming out.. how's drainage. Does it flow right thru or take a long time before runoff starts.. I had a plant I started in an autopot with coco, had salt build up issues and switched to top feeding. The coco particles eventually plugged up the root control material and drainage basically came to a halt.. drilled holes and made it to harvest but had a lot of mottled up leaves..
Mephisto CDLC.

This plant (CDLC)was stunted badly because I gave it way to much silica and I didn't properly buffer my coco coir. I have since made adjustments. This is what a 13 day old plant looks like after corrections and buffering my own coco.
IMG_20230307_042811392.jpg

This is a Mephisto Strawbba The Hut at 13 days from germination.

Looks like I got the dreaded cabbage pheno. She just keeps making more leaves still no buds just pistils.
IMG_20230309_163228758.jpg

I am going to have to defoliate alot more. But I don't want to overdue it and stunt it further.

Back