Black outline on my CDLC

DoobieGrows

Live Grow Dab 💪
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fastbuds Chemdawg
Can anyone tell me what this Black outline around the edge and tips of the leaves. It's a CDLC from Mephisto. 30 days old in 3 Gallon fabric pots
Growing with Coco Coir in a 4x4 tent
HLG 600r light 18/6 schedule
Feeding DynaGro Grow and Protekt at 450 ppm.
Temperature is 75 -77 during lights on and 70-72 lights off.
RH is 55-65
1675136357215.png

Can't really tell what your talking about but plantshould be bigger at 30 days.I dont do ppm so translate to tsp for nutes given and how often you feed.Are you adding a little cal/mag?Is potting mix fully moist without being to wet? Also are you ph.ing your water'?

I feed 1/2 tbs per gallon at t a ph of 5.6. I thought I put that info sorry. I feed once every other day. When the coco gets a lil dry. I feel the bottom of the pots for moisture and lift the pot to feel how light it is I add a 1/4 dose of Cal Mag every other feeding

I’m not experienced enough to know if there’s a difference between coco mediums but I grow in Tupur Royal Gold and I fertigate daily til runoff, sometimes twice a day when humidity swings lower as to never let it dry. My understanding is my coco is inert so I have to feed them every day to keep their bellies full. Not sure about the black outline but maybe that’s why their on the smaller side?

I feed 1/2 tbs per gallon at t a ph of 5.6. I thought I put that info sorry. I feed once every other day. When the coco gets a lil dry. I feel the bottom of the pots for moisture and lift the pot to feel how light it is I add a 1/4 dose of Cal Mag every other feeding

Best Ph range for coco is 5.8-6.2 :thumbsup::d5:

Is it an autoflower or photo.. I'm seeingn signs of over watering and I'm a rookie. If its an auto and 2 months old it should have started flower by now..must be a photo..looks droopy but looks like you have the feeding worked out better. Double check ph and ec both going in and coming out.. how's drainage. Does it flow right thru or take a long time before runoff starts.. I had a plant I started in an autopot with coco, had salt build up issues and switched to top feeding. The coco particles eventually plugged up the root control material and drainage basically came to a halt.. drilled holes and made it to harvest but had a lot of mottled up leaves..

Is it an autoflower or photo.. I'm seeingn signs of over watering and I'm a rookie. If its an auto and 2 months old it should have started flower by now..must be a photo..looks droopy but looks like you have the feeding worked out better. Double check ph and ec both going in and coming out.. how's drainage. Does it flow right thru or take a long time before runoff starts.. I had a plant I started in an autopot with coco, had salt build up issues and switched to top feeding. The coco particles eventually plugged up the root control material and drainage basically came to a halt.. drilled holes and made it to harvest but had a lot of mottled up leaves..
It doesn't drain right through on this one. It kind of takes a min before the runnoff starts. These plants are definitely behind schedule but I am sticking with em.

Back