Photoperiod Bixit learns to grow. Indoor QB LED.

Blueberry 69F (3)111.png

Took some closeups with my phone camera. Can see some amber, but mostly on leaves. And i am seeing some purple trichomes? Might just be from the flash...

Decided to try my hand at some tincture. Thanks to @Rollin_along for the recipe.
Decarbed 7 grams of weed in oven, grinded it down and put in a mason jar with 60% spirits.
Do you think i need more alchohol or is this good?
View attachment 971832
That's loads

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

I found double boiling to reduce alcohol and then we prefer adding to honey then follow roots recipe and cover in cheesecloth for a week for the alcohol to evaporate off. Either way it's a lot of fun.
Canna butter is too - use ghee butter or Coconut oil. Enjoy!

Sent from my comfy chair

I found double boiling to reduce alcohol and then we prefer adding to honey then follow roots recipe and cover in cheesecloth for a week for the alcohol to evaporate off. Either way it's a lot of fun.
Canna butter is too - use ghee butter or Coconut oil. Enjoy!

Sent from my comfy chair

Not sure if my weed was whack or what the deal is, but it seems i ruined 7 grams of it :rofl:

Broke it into smaller pieces and in oven at 100c for 60 min. Grinded it up and shaked it vigourously for 3 minutes with 60% vodka. Let it sit for 3 days and shaked it once a day. I then double boiled it at medium temp for about 30-40 min till i had about 1/3 the amount. Strained it into a tincture bottle to finish. I tried taking like 5ml of the stuff and felt almost nothing... not sure what i did wrong. Will try 10ml tonight, maby i used too much vodka. :shrug:

Last edited:
RIP Blueberry OG :bighug:
She went for 152 days, 75 days of veg and 77 days of flower and taught me many lessons along the way.
Was fun growing one plant for almost half a year, but i think i will be doing shorter veg times from now on :rofl:

Wet weight with stems was about 1.1kg, so guessing i will get 200-300g when dry? Very pleased with that to say the least.
My light is a HLG 260w XW QB, and i had it dimmed to about 210w, which will give me more than 1g/w. :woohoo1:

Will take some better pictures later, now i need some grub!

@archie gemmill @Jcloud777 @Rollin_along @Sensi Jay @Damien50

Dag 152 77F (1).jpg
Dag 152 77F (14).jpg
Dag 152 77F (17).jpg
Dag 152 77F (20).jpg
Dag 152 77F (21).jpg
Dag 152 77F (7).jpg

Attachments

• Dag 152 77F (8).jpg
    Dag 152 77F (8).jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Dag 152 77F (13).jpg
    Dag 152 77F (13).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 122
over a kg wet :yoinks: stunning grow and pics :d5:
proportions was a lil off,i dont set an amount of vodka i was use enough to cover the material(weed) then look at the big bottle and guesstimate how much was used.i thought it was 100c for 27 mins.i also found that letting disolve under the tongue was like 10 times stronger than drinking it.have seen some blood red,black trich heads,when ya get up real close its a different world.
:pighug:

Back