Nutrients BIOTABS HELP, CUSTOMER FEEDBACK & GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

Thank you @Ryker604_BT !! :bighug:
If someone has anything else to say, please say. As always, I want to go as close to optimum, as I can.

For some explanation about outdoor autos and their time (discussed above), please @912GreenSkell come in. I know they usually take 7-14 days longer when outdoors. Maybe some more advice from outdoor master himself. :woohoo1:

No problem dude, glad if I helped in any way :pighug:.
Yeah, I wanted to tag GreenSkell too but forgot the first three numbers :baked::crying:.
That's why I asked about root space, exactly. Seems to me they could take longer, somebody else should know better.

Well I was going to say exactly the same as Ryker, word for word !!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Awesome answers mate, I haven’t got a clue about outside growing yet. Only did one and that had to be pulled at 7 weeks [emoji33]

I would say you have given some excellent advice their my friend.

What a great first query, and full respect to Mr K for growing outdoor organic Biotabs weed. Doesn’t get much more natural or better than that! [emoji3][emoji172]

@Ryker604_BT you’re spot on with the cough sweet analogy mate!

I have seen a couple of well used Biotabs in the soil and they are basically the same shape etc but smaller, as if the plant has been sucking on it!

[emoji23]

I find extended finish times outdoors seem to be strain dependent. I have had plenty of autos finish right on que to breeder quoted finish times, but have also had a few finish later than expected.
One thing i find consistent is in limited light they seem to take longer to finish for some reason. The plants i do in full sun (15 hours) pretty much always seem to finish close to breeder times, but the plants in the partial sun garden with only 6 hours of sun seem to always go a few weeks longer than quoted times. I am not 100% sure thats the limited light is the reason for the slower flower, but it does seem to be standard repeating thing i notice.

So you're saying first 15-20 days I feed them with synthetic nutes? I have some, so no problem. And then move outside where I put Biotabs into native soil/hole?

If you are going to go that route(organic bottled nutes), i would advise continuing to fertilize for a week or even 2 after they hit the dirt, until the roots are able to hit the tabs.

Okay so the native ground...assuming drainage is good, if you can get a proper PH meter for soil and check it. If its in the proper range(which i think it will be if there is blackberries growing in it....blackberry bushes here are pretty much always in the proper range)

Last edited:
Hi all it's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been prompted by this great thread. I grew a couple of blue dream autos last year using guerrilla tabs and juice in the greenhouse, and they were going great until I had problems with mould due high humidity and poor ventilation (noob mistakes lol) so I had to chop them early. Anyway I'm about to pop some more but am unsure whether to go with the guerrilla nutes again or the biotab ones you've been discussing here. What you reckon? I'll be starting off with a couple of blue dream autos again, and half a dozen auto ducks all in root pouches with a mix of multi compost, Coco and perlite. The weather's been lovely today, and it's got me itching to get going again.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hi all it's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been prompted by this great thread. I grew a couple of blue dream autos last year using guerrilla tabs and juice in the greenhouse, and they were going great until I had problems with mould due high humidity and poor ventilation (noob mistakes lol) so I had to chop them early. Anyway I'm about to pop some more but am unsure whether to go with the guerrilla nutes again or the biotab ones you've been discussing here. What you reckon? I'll be starting off with a couple of blue dream autos again, and half a dozen auto ducks all in root pouches with a mix of multi compost, Coco and perlite. The weather's been lovely today, and it's got me itching to get going again.

Nice mate, what did you think of the BD autos? I have a hankering to try that strain. I smoked some photoperiod BD and it was really really good.

You will be just fine using either guerrilla or the normal tabs. My advice would be to use whatever you already have. If you have no stocks left, get some Biotabs [emoji3]

So many people had mould issues indoors and outdoors this year dude. I feel for you as it seems to have been a particularly crap year for it.

Thanks for stopping in [emoji3]

I find extended finish times outdoors seem to be strain dependent. I have had plenty of autos finish right on que to breeder quoted finish times, but have also had a few finish later than expected.
One thing i find persistent is in limited light they seem to take longer to finish for some reason. The plants i do in full sun (15 hours) pretty much always seem to finish close to breeder times, but the plants in the partial sun garden with only 6 hours of sun seem to always go a few weeks longer than quoted times. I am not 100% sure thats the limited light is the reason for the slower flower, but it does seem to be standard repeating thing i notice.

If you are going to go that route(organic bottled nutes), i would advise continuing to fertilize for a week or even 2 after they hit the dirt, until the roots are able to hit the tabs.

Okay so the native ground...assuming drainage is good, if you can get a proper PH meter for soil and check it. If its in the proper range(which i think it will be if there is blackberries growing in it....blackberry bushes here are pretty much always in the proper range)

Thanks mate. Quality advice [emoji3]

And very cool tip on the blackberries.

Nice mate, what did you think of the BD autos? I have a hankering to try that strain. I smoked some photoperiod BD and it was really really good.

You will be just fine using either guerrilla or the normal tabs. My advice would be to use whatever you already have. If you have no stocks left, get some Biotabs [emoji3]

So many people had mould issues indoors and outdoors this year dude. I feel for you as it seems to have been a particularly crap year for it.

Thanks for stopping in [emoji3]
To grow they were easy as, and the bud was lovely to vape, and the yield was pretty good considering how cloudy, wet and cold it was in August. I think I chopped them at about 85 days, and they probably could have gone another week or two. They loved the organic nutrients too, really vigorous in veg.

To grow they were easy as, and the bud was lovely to vape, and the yield was pretty good considering how cloudy, wet and cold it was in August. I think I chopped them at about 85 days, and they probably could have gone another week or two. They loved the organic nutrients too, really vigorous in veg.

I think I've only got a couple of gorilla tabs left. Thanks for the advice!

Back