Nutrients Biobozz nutrient schedule

Can I step back a bit? My next grow will transition from soil/outdoors to Biobizz light mix /starter kit nutes and indoors. I decided to go full BB for simplicity and to benifit from their institutional knowledge. Lots of great knowledge and experiences in this thread but also a little overwhelming. Here’s my plan (please comment ),: follow the supplied schedule, water only between feedings, back off if issues arise. Does this sound right?
6792BD25-E608-49FB-A0E4-AC332BDECE84.jpeg

Can I step back a bit? My next grow will transition from soil/outdoors to Biobizz light mix /starter kit nutes and indoors. I decided to go full BB for simplicity and to benifit from their institutional knowledge. Lots of great knowledge and experiences in this thread but also a little overwhelming. Here’s my plan (please comment ),: follow the supplied schedule, water only between feedings, back off if issues arise. Does this sound right?
View attachment 1514034
That sound great, i used the BB products by 3 years now with great results. I follow this chart
33C7E240-61E1-4CF1-AC1B-7583291EBFE1.jpeg

and also follow this guide for af
91E085AF-87D9-45EB-824D-CD84C34D41C0.jpeg

i strongly recommend using root juice, bioheaven and alga mic, a must if you want to have all cover
FEF29A80-D80F-40B9-AD28-D15B2788C822.jpeg

also biobizz lack of PK in flower so i recommend using an organic PK. it gives me amazing results
36E6A04D-A8BD-4318-92D4-3485569610D3.jpeg

last but not least important, i prefer to start in a lightmix biobizz substrate, this lightmix have enough food for the first seedling week, so only add root juice to promote root growth, and then in the second week (2-3 pairs of true leaves) start adding heaven, biogrow/fishmix in low dosage. its important to be present with your plants they are all unique, some eat like beast and others are light feeders, i grown one monster auto and she asked for more and more biogrow even i went over full dose (5 ml x lt) and she loved it. :goodluck:

Back