Nutrients Biobozz nutrient schedule

I did check but I am confused,we need to write a chart,clear and stupid proof for idiota like me.I don't understand biobizz yet,since their chart Is way too much for autos
I believe,for science and for ease my tortured mind,that my next grow I Will monitor and do a log here,with biobizz doses to check if half doses recommended are OK,stating the type of water,the pot size and the other parameters,to have a general chart that anyone could follow
Hey, did you do that chart in the end? I'm also interested :cheers:

Hey, did you do that chart in the end? I'm also interested :cheers:
What works for me could not work for you,let me explain:temperature Is a thing,humidity also.The regulate plant biologic and chemistry functions.What I found good for me was using Biobizz Schedule for all mix in Lightmix soil,using 1/4 strenght feeding and starting from day 15-20 with autos.
That's the best advice I can give you friend❤️

FWIW...I'm using bblm with the usual grow,bloom,topmax, + ....I start at 1/2 ml /ltr of grow/bloom at 3-3.5 weeks...after that just conservative with bloom, topmax, heaven, and your plants may like it.

Nuttin' wrong being conservative...saves ya a lot of headaches.....and prob a lot of weed.

What works for me could not work for you,let me explain:temperature Is a thing,humidity also.The regulate plant biologic and chemistry functions.What I found good for me was using Biobizz Schedule for all mix in Lightmix soil,using 1/4 strenght feeding and starting from day 15-20 with autos.
That's the best advice I can give you friend❤
That's good advice. I've read about it on here but I have yet to try it :thumbsup:

When you say at 1/4 the strenght, do you mean for example Grow, instead of 1ml/L you give 0.25ml/L throughout the whole grow cycle? :grin:

The grow was the worst for me
N TOX every time I tried it lol
So you're saying the Bloom contains enough N to sustain the plant during the whole veg cycle? :joy:
That's actually awesome, but makes me even more confused lmao

That's good advice. I've read about it on here but I have yet to try it :thumbsup:

When you say at 1/4 the strenght, do you mean for example Grow, instead of 1ml/L you give 0.25ml/L throughout the whole grow cycle? :grin:
It Meana you take biobizz all mix nutrient Chart.Look at the ml to liter ratio and use more liters of water:wanna give 1/3 strenght?Ok,Just use 3 liters of water and the exact ml of nutrient written in the chart.This Will dilute your nutrient solution to 1/3.

Found this

Attachments

• feed sched auto.jpg
    feed sched auto.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
Back