Nutrients Biobozz nutrient schedule

Reaction score
Hi all

Will be growing fast buds OG Kush and was looking to use Biobizz nutes (Grow, Bloom and Topmax)

I wanted to know if anyone had a good up to date feeding schedule as Autos are light feeders.

Does anyone have a schedule also for week by week for watering too? I will be using a 5 gal fibre pot

Thanks

My Bio Bizz LightMix Feeding Schedule

Week1 day 4
Bio Bizz Grow 0.5ml,Bio Bizz Heaven 0.5ml Per L

Week2
Grow 1ml,Heaven 1ml, Alg A Mic 1ml per L,

Week 3-5
Grow 2ml,Heaven 2ml, Alg A Mic 2ml per L CalMag 1 feed per week 3ml per 5L

Week 5
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml per L CalMag every other feed 3ml per 5L

Week 6
Grow 3ml,Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 2ml,CalMag every feed 3ml per 5L

Week 7
Grow 3ml, Heaven 3ml, Alg A Mic 3ml,Bloom 3ml, CalMag every feed 3ml per 5L

Week 8-10 week Pre-Harvest
Grow 2ml, Heaven 4ml,Alg A Mic 3ml, Bloom 3ml, CalMag

Week 10
Heaven 4ml,Bloom 4ml, No CalMag

Week 11
Plain Water (I have done this with out plain water and extended Week 10's feed till harvest day doesnt affect taste or smoke)

I would suggest if your using All Mix to refer to Bio Bizz's Feeding charts and amend accordingly :peace: Si

I only use the biobizz bloom nutes and just wing it lol
Don't start feeds till after day 25-30
Feed feed water
Everytime I've tried the grow it screws me,
Even small amounts causes n tox always,, so i don't bother with it and the bloom on its own does the job fo me,
Might try the topmax this next run tho or fishmix

I've learned that my PPMs are too low so I think if I add the topmax, heaven and acti-vera it will bring it all into the right balance,
Wil never use Grow again tho, it sucks lol

Thanks for the schedule mate, appreciated. Regarding when you introduce bloom nutes, when visually do you do it?

I havent introduced it yet as i cannot see my girl go into "pre flower" yet but I am in my 6th week of growing, i thought the pre flowering stage would of started by now.

Thanks for the schedule mate, appreciated. Regarding when you introduce bloom nutes, when visually do you do it?

I havent introduced it yet as i cannot see my girl go into "pre flower" yet but I am in my 6th week of growing, i thought the pre flowering stage would of started by now.
Using biobizz complete range nutes and lightmix,having Always issues with feeding as I am beginner and their schedule Is not for autos,so I Need to calibrate It and find the right doses,not to mention that every plant even same genetic Is Different ...Well lol

i start adding bloom feeds ten days after they show sex :thumbsup: , any thread by @Spanglish will have detailed feeds for bio-bizz nutes
I did check but I am confused,we need to write a chart,clear and stupid proof for idiota like me.I don't understand biobizz yet,since their chart Is way too much for autos
I believe,for science and for ease my tortured mind,that my next grow I Will monitor and do a log here,with biobizz doses to check if half doses recommended are OK,stating the type of water,the pot size and the other parameters,to have a general chart that anyone could follow

Last edited:
I did check but I am confused,we need to write a chart,clear and stupid proof for idiota like me.I don't understand biobizz yet,since their chart Is way too much for autos
I believe,for science and for ease my tortured mind,that my next grow I Will monitor and do a log here,with biobizz doses to check if half doses recommended are OK,stating the type of water,the pot size and the other parameters,to have a general chart that anyone could follow

Thats a great idea,,,,:toke:

Back