Nutrients Biobizz Pre Mix anyone? Need some first hand experience

My tap water comes out at around 7.4/5 and I've had no problems, this is the first time I have not bothered to pH my water and my first time using Biobizz soil, and she's doing fine. The only thing I have added is CalMag in the form of Epsom salts. Although in today's feed she'll be getting some nutes.

Tied her down yesterday as the light can't get any higher.

10a817eaa57baa33426d99cc9d2d277d.jpg
fe5cdfb3b7885cda4be489fc8c144815.jpg
ef18c3d03cbf341216c58cb84b2a2444.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hazylazys-medicinal-garden-of-weeden.72145/

Last edited:
My tap water comes out at around 7.4/5 and I've had no problems, this is the first time I have not bothered to pH my water and my first time using Biobizz soil, and she's doing fine. The only thing I have added is CalMag in the form of Epsom salts. Although in today's feed she'll be getting some feed

I always got problems as the soil ph raises over time... experienced this two times before I decided to PH every time.

Yea as I say I have always pH'd my water in the past and would still get issues at times, but this time I followed what they (Biobizz) suggest and as I say not had any issues and she's now had 3 waterings, she gets watered around every 10 days.

If you follow the schedule the nutrients help lowering the ph of the solution thats what makes the difference. I just water with plain tap water and therefor need to ph. If you are fine with sticking with a schedule and mix nutrients every other day then you are good and the their bottled nutrients are in fact really really good. I'd rather experiment with soil, dry amendments and microbes/fungi.

If you follow the schedule the nutrients help lowering the ph of the solution thats what makes the difference. I just water with plain tap water and therefor need to ph. If you are fine with sticking with a schedule and mix nutrients every other day then you are good and the their bottled nutrients are in fact really really good. I'd rather experiment with soil, dry amendments and microbes/fungi.
Yea I am not following their feed guide to the tee. Just gave them there first flower feed as I been lazy lol but yea I used the bottle nutes (first time using Biobizz nutes) been a couple days now and seem to be ok, went with less is more.. as in past I have always burnt my girls on first feed when using products I not used before lol.

c873b7441cb3cc89210f1f93771ec9f7.jpg
b3cdad21552cb90ba24cd7b6a5f7bcb1.jpg
e07765efe45bd6ffe8ca59dc0ad12a45.jpg
c0436f9ec3f71c8a7fb5b987c718fa37.jpg

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hazylazys-medicinal-garden-of-weeden.72145/

Biobizz has the advantage that it is safe and it is very difficult to burn the plants with their products - not impossible though. They also give a good taste because of the molasses and they keep soil ph low.
But it is better to use dry organic slow release fertilizers for many reasons. I would use their TopMax though even with a dry fertilizer in every watering. It is a good activator, the only problem with it is the price. All biobizz nutrients are very expensive for what they offer. Pre mix is also very expensive I prefer to use organic dry fertilizers for roses or vegetables from local gardening stores, that are more efficient and come at even 5 times lower price.

Back