Outdoor Bikini's and Pirates Big Bangs on the lake

B

Bikini Fettuccine

Whats up AFN, this is our first outdoor grow so looking for tips and as much help as we can get.

-12 Greenhouse Big Bang Autoflowers

-3 five gallon smart pots

-Fox Farms Ocean Forest

We can only go check on the plants about once a week but it seems to be okay for now. They are not drying up super quick. We will put them in the ground soon which should also help to keep them moist. Here they are at 7-9 days not sure when they sprouted.

Tell us what you think. :smokebuds:

DSCN9249.jpg

DSCN9248.jpg

DSCN9247.jpg

I wrote a strain and smoke report on Big Bang. I have grown them on multiple occasions. I always recommend this strain for beginners. I know yous are not beginners but They can take a lot of abuse and still produce some heavy weight. Temperature fluctuations, heavy to mild feedings all of the above and still grow 3+ feet and yield over an ounce per plant. They are very hardy plants and basically throw and grow seeds. I dont think you could have picked a better plant for something you are putting outside and cant check on everyday. If you'd like check out the report and or my logged grow on here.

Thanks for stopping by captain cure. I grew a couple of Big Bangs indoors and my cousin is actually finishing them up back home. I have heard and seen how easy they are to grow. We are looking forward to seeing how they do. I hope to leave them out for 11-12 weeks but not sure how long we will be able to. Just have to see once time gets near. Captain ill go check out your thread and report right now.

Yes yes yes :dance: I wish I could be there with you little bitches! But don't worry I'm here just smoking grams a day as burnt offerings in hopes of good karma and vibes for yalls grow! You'll have some pretty girls to come home to either way tho! Cant wait for the weekly updates! They look so pretty hehehehe

Good luck with the grow, should be good under that Mexican sun. I grew some last year and i remember they took alot longer than they should have, 100 days maybe and i seem to remember they flowered later than the others did by 2 weeks. But saying that they also where a good yielder and a solid main cola that was knock out ! Im growing them again this year but a month earlier.
Bookmarked

oh crap, I hope not. Thanks for stopping by maffro. I hope they don't take longer then 12 weeks because I am moving in 12 weeks so either way I am taking them then but I hope they are nice and done. :crying:

Back