Extraction Big problem!

Yeah man that'd give em a Halloween they'd never forget:crying:
Think that's the way to go alright been lookin at DIY pollen tumblers, this is one of them try it an see senarioes, seems though no one is using good bud for hash it's all shake an popcorn. so I'll bust out the tools take down the numbers an report back the returns.
Thanks vitaman

Nothing at all wrong with making hash out good bud. Especially if you have a surplus and want as compact and stable way to store it.

tradition has it that the best looking nugs could be sold for a decent price.popcorn/sugar leaf was generally binned untill bubblebags came about in usa.
morocco etc been using screens for kief for donkeys years.
pounds and traditional.dry ice may be hard to come by over here.im guessing mainly joints the odd pipe ?
old fashioned dry sifting.can get a (not a bubbleman approved fake dry sift screen thats really a screen printing screen) for £10 need two really,and if you want to get fancy 5 of them 50-200ish microns.
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_0356.JPG

a tumbler could be a very good option.
good luck.
:pighug:

Thanks buds, Archie now I know what screens to look for thanks.
I'll find a suitable motor for the tumbler an report back, good or bad.:thumbsup::baked:
You could always extract with coconut oil or butter. If need to conceal smell use a mbm or similar. If it dont matter use a crock pot. Or you could put in Mason jar and boil it, that would keep smell in too.

Another cheap way would be to construct a shaker box, and it's said to be pretty productive if you get the hang of it. Never tried it myself.

Check out some of the techniques and gadgets that use dry ice. Some are as simple as a bubble bag and a bucket!

Where I live, I can't get dry ice in low enough quantities to make it affordable. If it was I would definitely be looking into it.

:crying: Maybe I can save everything up for Halloween, make my hash, and have a bunch of foggy paths and witches cauldrons to entertain the trick-or-treaters.
You were making a joke I think about Halloween, but that was my idea. There is a place close to me that sells dry ice, but dont want to go get it every few months look odd. But if i save all my trim and shit stuff for then it wouldn't look odd buying dry ice during Halloween. Outside of Halloween not sure what you would need dry ice for????? Not legal yet so dont want to draw attention. That would be a way to stay on the DL lol.

Back