Live Stoners Best way to get auto stock for cheap

Saint Skinny

Red eyed, Smiley, Livin' life Irie!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Frankenberry
Hey all,
I haven't been very active on this site so far, but some of you may know me from the DGC, on the Dude Grows Podcast, Growbuddy Case Files, THC Farmer, or maybe you've heard my emails on the Grow From Your Heart Podcast. For those of you that don't know me, probably most of you, I'm a full time caregiver for my Mom (aka Momma Saint) who's had a couple battles with Acute Myeloid Leukemia and then went through a Bone Marrow Transplant in May of this last year (2017). I'm not paid for being her caregiver, so we're living on her SS right now, needless to say I don't have much to shell out for seeds (pun intended)

When I finally did have a couple extra bucks, I went for it and got 3 Flash Seeds Purple Mazar Autoreg and one Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto (all I could afford.) But for whatever reason not a single auto that I got popped, I was heartbroken... Then a buddy sends me some auto's just because he's a good guy, but unfortunately the mailman was less than careful with the card and all but one auto got completely smashed :wall: The one seed (Fast Buds G14) looks like it's popped, but I'm still pretty bummed I don't have an auto male to breed with her.

I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere to get reg auto's at a good price, at this point I don't care if it's from a reputable breeder. Even something from an independent breeder here would be awesome at this point. I'm going to be running out of meds (the green kind) here in the near future, and the photo's I have just popped last week. So I'd like to be able to get a few (maybe 5) seeds so I can pollinate one of the females and get a seed stock going for my personal auto garden. I've considered making some Colloidal Silver, but the way I understand it I'd need 2 auto's for that, unless I save the pollen, put it on a photo and go hunting for the autos in the batch. or can I use the colloidal silver on a lower branch, and use the pollen on an upper branch? It seems like the timing would have to match up perfectly for that to work, but I've never done the whole Fem seed thing so I dont know for sure.

I grew just autos for a year or so and I guess I got spoiled with the timeframe from seed to harvest, now I'm kinda freaking out that it's gonna be so long until I harvest. Any help or advice is appreciated. Growers Love Yall!

Last edited:
Hi bro pleasure to meet you and maximum respect for all you are doing for your mom ;)

Stone has got some great medical reg strains over at Autoflower portal and with 10 extra reg freebies with every order prices work out ok.
https://autoflower-portal.net/gift-shop/

Also got a indie breeder section on AFN you could check out also, lots of new and funky crosses both reg and fem coming from there all the time.
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/indie-autoflower-breeders/

Peace pal and good karma for mom

Hi bro pleasure to meet you and maximum respect for all you are doing for your mom ;)

Stone has got some great medical reg strains over at Autoflower portal and with 10 extra reg freebies with every order prices work out ok.
https://autoflower-portal.net/gift-shop/

Also got a indie breeder section on AFN you could check out also, lots of new and funky crosses both reg and fem coming from there all the time.
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/indie-autoflower-breeders/

Peace pal and good karma for mom
Ditto, and thank you :smoking:I was looking around a bit on the Indie breeder section but wasn't sure how to go about getting 'em, am I just supposed to DM the poster?

Some of the indie guys have got websites and for the others yeah i would try shooting them a PM or posting up in their section about acquiring some of their genetics.

Autobeanstalk.com have a website that stock some of Dragon Med Team strains and also some by @GoAuto6 and The Terrestrial Bean Co.

La Buena Hierba another of the AFN indie breeders has his beans on offer at labuenahierba.eu

@Magic has just got his site up and running with his beast of a strain Bubba Trouble over at magicbeancompany.us

Thats all i can think of for now off the top of my head, hope they help in finding the healing herb that you need ;)

Some of the indie guys have got websites and for the others yeah i would try shooting them a PM or posting up in their section about acquiring some of their genetics.

Autobeanstalk.com have a website that stock some of Dragon Med Team strains and also some by @GoAuto6 and The Terrestrial Bean Co.

La Buena Hierba another of the AFN indie breeders has his beans on offer at labuenahierba.eu

@Magic has just got his site up and running with his beast of a strain Bubba Trouble over at magicbeancompany.us

Thats all i can think of for now off the top of my head, hope they help in finding the healing herb that you need ;)
Thank you much! Hopefully I'll figure something out, Either way all I can do is keep movin' forward and hope for the best :jointman:

Join the portal and have a chat with the breeder stone, and tell him what you are doing. He is a true medical canna breeder, and I know he would set you up really well, when he hears why you are growing.

If you feel like seeing some of his gear grown out check out my threads in the Dragon Meds Category.

Oh, I hope you can find some male and female seeds. That's the way to go. You basically have seeds forever then. Yes, the colloidal silver would be a lot harder. You would have to save pollen. Not hard, but going through the whole process takes time. Doing a lower branch in good, but you wouldn't have time to pollinate that same plant, in my experience. Keep us posted, and good luck to you!

Join the portal and have a chat with the breeder stone, and tell him what you are doing. He is a true medical canna breeder, and I know he would set you up really well, when he hears why you are growing.

If you feel like seeing some of his gear grown out check out my threads in the Dragon Meds Category.
I just tried to join and it said you have to have some sort of invitation link?
aaaaaa.JPG

Oh, I hope you can find some male and female seeds. That's the way to go. You basically have seeds forever then. Yes, the colloidal silver would be a lot harder. You would have to save pollen. Not hard, but going through the whole process takes time. Doing a lower branch in good, but you wouldn't have time to pollinate that same plant, in my experience. Keep us posted, and good luck to you!
Thank you! That was kind of what I was thinking, I've done it with photo seeds before, so it seemed like the best route. One thing I hear people say they don't like about auto's is that you have to keep going back and buying seeds after every harvest lol not if you do it right :thumbsup:

I would wait for a Mephisto sale. Can get 40-60% off during the sale usually. Plus you get extra freebies. They should be having an easter sale or 420 sale coming up. if you can wait, that is what I would do personally. But look at the indies too. Good to have a few irons in the fire when hunting seeds and then pounce on the best deal.

Back