OLD REVIEWS Best Tasting Auto?

With all of mine hit and miss grows, I realy understand why somebody has mother and just grows clones from it..
I definetly see the Benifits of both sides. It's just what you want. I like variety and trying a wide range of strains. Autos are generally cheaper seeds making that easier. Plus the ability to do all in one tent.

Haven’t had the V2 but the first drop is super tasty and smooth.
My excitement just continued to grow the more I hear. Woke up this morning to the tap root busting out. Almost time for the real fun to begin.

My excitement just continued to grow the more I hear. Woke up this morning to the tap root busting out. Almost time for the real fun to begin.
She was pretty fast too. Probably 65 days mine was ready but had o keep her going I can’t take one at a time I need at least two or three to make room to move things around. She Handled going past her prime well and still smokes real nice

She was pretty fast too. Probably 65 days mine was ready but had o keep her going I can’t take one at a time I need at least two or three to make room to move things around. She Handled going past her prime well and still smokes real nice
Sweet I love a nice fast auto. May even be ready for my summer camping trip. That would be awesome.

Back